Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by Billy1232321

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
And I only got mine on Christmas day as a gift. This is frustrating.
Message 11 of 109 (6,792 Views)

★ Guide

My game has been crashing too, the same error code: (CE-34878-0)

But it normally only does it when I try to build or place lots in Newcrest. That and a few random times in game, including after managing a household in edit mode, then trying to play with it.

Message 12 of 109 (6,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve been having nothing but issues with the game since the day it came out! First it was issues with saving which caused me to lose hours of game play, then any paintings I painted from reference randomly disappeared, my teenage children glitched out and vanished never to be seen again and now the game crashes every 10 minutes so I’m having to save my game every 3 minutes meaning I’m spending more time saving my game than actually playing it! Is so frustrating because I’ve emailed EA and had no reply. I’ve spent so much money on the base game and expansions is it so unreasonable to expect a fully working game? I’m happy but also heartbroken to see other people facing similar issues to me.
Message 13 of 109 (6,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm really starting to think I'm overloading the game. My ps4 started crashing after I built a motel with assets amounting to 690,000 simoleons. I can access that lot and I can even access other save files with less assets and less Lots, but every time I try to go to any other house on the save file with the motel, it crashes.
Message 14 of 109 (6,718 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Game crash every 15-30min ps4 pro!

Message 15 of 109 (6,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issues. Same error code. The problem has got so bad I can only play for 5 minutes tops before it crashes. Called EA about it last night for them to say the game is working fine and it’s not their problem
Message 16 of 109 (6,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Responses like that are so frustrating. I hate it when big companies refuse to take responsibility for their issues. Surely when this many people are having the same issue then they must accept its their problem.
Message 17 of 109 (6,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried something different last night. I had recently mentioned that my game kept crashing with the same c e code that most of you are experiencing right after I built a motel with assets ranging up to 690000. After I had finished building this Motel, on the same save, I had trouble accessing all of my properties because the game would crash. However, I made a separate save for all my builds, and then the game was working fine. The game can be overloaded if there's too much going on as far as rendering. Anything you build, the game has to render it.
Message 18 of 109 (6,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what I did was, I created a separate save file for the motel, and I demolished the motel in the save file with all my other properties. It was able to load all of my properties just fine after that.
Message 19 of 109 (6,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did that work for you billy? i'm having the same problem. This is ridiculous. the game shouldn't crash every 5 minutes every time I play. EA fix this

Message 20 of 109 (6,587 Views)