Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by Davidtico21

Original Post

Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★ Novice
Game crashing. It's crashed 3 times in a hour
Ps4 and game all up to date and yeah the error is saying I need to update game. I am having to save every 5 minutes due to risking losing everything I have done (it crashed once last night and i lost 3 in-game days. So I went bed but now can't do * as it is crashing as I said above)

Please help me as I paid over £100 on this game and i really wish I hadn't now!!!!!
Message 1 of 109 (27,885 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @wyatt9201,

Sorry to read you are experiencing this issue. From your description, it sounds as if the update or game itself didn't install properly.

If you are still having this problem, could you open your game, press L1+R1+L2+R2 at the same time and introduce version in the text box that will appear? What version does the game tell you it's installed when you do that?

If the game crashes again, please, take a screenshot or copy the error message you receive so we can take a look.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 109 (27,651 Views)

★ Novice
i’m having this same issue it’s been doing this for the past
Message 3 of 109 (27,210 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have version;
Base: 1.3.27.3400 (32 Bit)
FP01:1.assets.live-fp01.38

An im having the same issue.
Message 4 of 109 (26,969 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same version of you and its happen to me too
Message 5 of 109 (26,657 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same version as well and am experiencing the same issue.
Message 6 of 109 (26,604 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @starbound1218, @turtle_elite2029, @Ra2381, @Steezusxo,

Are you doing something specific in the game when it crashes? As I was telling wyatt, it's possible the update or game itself didn't install properly. I'd try to reinstall the game to see if the problem disappears.

If not, are you doing something specific when the crash happens? For example, some players are reporting the game crashes for them when they organize a wedding.

-Mai
Message 7 of 109 (26,570 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, I haven't been doing any specific activity with my sim. Each time it crashed I was doing different things, that's what makes it so strange and annoying.
Message 8 of 109 (26,531 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi i recently bought the game on ps4 and its unplayable it crashes every 5 to 10 mins doing random things nothing specific, EA needs to fix this i didn't buy the deluxe version to not be able to play.

Message 9 of 109 (26,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I reinstalled it and it crashed yet again. Saying,

An error has occurred in the following application.
(CE-34878-0) The Sims 4. I would send ypu the picture but this website isn't letting me because the fike is "too large"
Message 10 of 109 (26,510 Views)