Sims 4- Xbox One, Deluxe Edition Content Missing

by matthewcro331

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4- Xbox One, Deluxe Edition Content Missing

★★★★ Novice
I purchased the Deluxe edition on Tuesday after playing the EA Access Trial. I just realized now that the game is acting as if I had purchased the regular edition. My receipt clearly shows a purchase for Deluxe Edition, and that was the only version available for purchase Tuesday. I noticed because I have in-game marketing to pay for a Deluxe upgrade, and upon checking I have none of the Deluxe edition content. Fix this please.
Message 1 of 3 (1,135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4- Xbox One, Deluxe Edition Content Missing

★★★★ Novice
Nevermind, you can lock the thread. I found the items. Still, it is incredibly misleading to advertise on the main menu to “Upgrade” to the Deluxe when you already have it. The in-game menu advertising libks to a $9.99 Deluxe upgrade that I could buy, but apparently I do already have the items/upgrade.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,414 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Nevermind, you can lock the thread. I found the items. Still, it is incredibly misleading to advertise on the main menu to “Upgrade” to the Deluxe when you already have it. The in-game menu advertising libks to a $9.99 Deluxe upgrade that I could buy, but apparently I do already have the items/upgrade.
Message 2 of 3 (1,415 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @matthewcro331,

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for letting us know about this!

I'll forward your feedback so this can be looked into. Thanks again,

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (1,038 Views)