Re: Sims 4 Ps4 bugs and glitches

by KayKirtz09

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I know how you feel. I've had to deal with sims canceling tasks you've given them, and lag especially going into and leaving build mode since the day I got this game. Recently I started having the speed up and the standing around before doing a task problems which makes the game almost unplayable because your sim will not move for a a long period of time before doing literally any task you give them. I'm 99% sure the speed up problem is the cause of the sims standing around before doing a task you gave them because I've had the standing around problem ever since I started having the speed up problems. I'm going to try and play the game without using the speed 3 to see if that's the problem.

Message 11 of 21 (4,616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
and it’s STILL doing this. it makes the game very unejoyable Frown
Message 12 of 21 (4,550 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
hold square and triangle at the same time. NOW when u do this in build mode, it only allows u to sale one item at a time 😣
Message 13 of 21 (4,551 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
it’s a bug they definitely need to fix!!!!
Message 14 of 21 (4,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So on The Sims 4 on my computer I can "stack" my stairs, by putting them overtop of each other. While on my moms ps4 she cant, is anyone else having this issue?
Message 15 of 21 (4,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get the little stutters too but the biggest problem for me is when my child is about ready to go to school, the game stops for at least a minute. I only have 3 sims running in the house. I never have problems with the adults when they go to work.

Message 16 of 21 (4,200 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem on my PC after downloading the Seasons.  Waited all this time just to not be able to enjoy it.

Message 17 of 21 (3,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im playing on ps4 and have city living installed as well. 

I have a time glitch or bug

When shes sleeping or at work it will do the triple fast forward but time moves like its set to normal. If i switch back and forth it will go fast for a moment then usually time will jump back 10 to 15 seconds and go slow again and keep jumping back and forth idk what to do but its aggravating 

Message 18 of 21 (3,735 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm on PS4 and I've come across these bugs in the Vampires Game Pack

1. Vampires will not earn points 1 level past Grand Master as after that first level past Grand Master the bar will fill but not reset and grant the additional points. Curing vamprism and then being turned back into a vampire does not fix the issue as rank, perks and weaknesses are retained when they should be reset upon being turned again.

2. The Draught of Reconfiguration (the drink to reset vampire perks/weaknesses) does not work properly as trying to pick multistage perks/weaknesses you had previously (for example- trying to pick Sun Resistance) will result in only being able to pick the first level of that perk/weakness with it essentially becoming locked and preventing the player from picking the next level of it despite the fact that they have enough points to do so.

3. A sound glitch in Forgotten Hollow, when time is sped up, audio becomes distorted with a buzzing noise that only stops when time is slowed down to normal speed. No other maps appear to have this problem.
Message 19 of 21 (3,473 Views)

★ Novice
@Byty5 Can confirm this is still a huge issue nearly three years later, even on PS4 Pro model. It makes the game nearly unplayable at times, especially when you have kids and the adult sims can’t figure out what to do
Message 20 of 21 (2,825 Views)