Re: Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

by Joel332211

Original Post

Betreff: Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

★ Apprentice
Do not get it either, there are so many PS4 players playing Sims 4, but they do not have this problem. Why is that with us? Frown Until EA fixes that, many more players have to complain
Message 11 of 21 (2,566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I crash usually after I have been playing for 30 minutes or so.

Message 12 of 21 (2,552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I read on another Sims forum site. That EA only need 3 people to complain before they do something.

Does anyone know of this is true?
Message 13 of 21 (2,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
They are terrible at fixing bugs and their customer service is awful. All the previous versions of the Sims had similar issues. All they care about is money; they don’t care if they make a working game or not. That’s the impression I get after years of the same old bugs and problems. My advice? Play Bethesda games instead. At least they take pride in their games.
Message 14 of 21 (2,465 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine crashes every few minutes. Oh I've tried everything even the lets not play this game anymore or I'll damage my console. Paid for all DLC content via digital download and all I get is a headache. The fixes given are all but funny let's give them technical blabber to try as a scapegoat. It's not PC I can't run to Best Buy for a new video card or upgrade memory. I can play games like fallout 4 , monster hunter world all the competitor games that pump out rendering and such just fine. The newest update gave me false hope I jumped on like yes finally....5 minutes in...crash,crash,crash

Message 15 of 21 (2,367 Views)

EA Sims Team

@kcerinrose400 @NCUDYNA @JasmineBarbie @Ra2381 @x_Secret_Hope_x @popptt18 @Lecrone@leves5 @Drogoon04

For anyone encountering crashing

1) Please make sure your PS4 firmware is up-to-date.

2) If your firmware is up-to-date and you're still experiencing crashing, please hit the "Report Problem" button when it crashes and include as much information as you can about what you were doing in-game.

3) You can also post here if you like, with information about what you were doing in game prior to the crash.

Unfortunately, the error code that a crash provides is generic and doesn't give us much information.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 21 (2,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I literally had to reset my ps4 an reboot it to factory out the store. Downloaded new software installed game been working since. Has some lag though,and my internet is strong. Also I make sure not to over work the game with more than 4 in a household if I can help it. 6 at the most. The game can only take so much sad as that sounds. I do agree with everyone this game an expansion packs or to exspensive to have these problems. If it starts back im boycotting EA an Sims. How's this the only game I keep hearing having problems. Smh. You gotta do better Sims, EA an step up the customer service. Or just recall the game until bugs or fix.
Message 17 of 21 (2,320 Views)

★★★ Novice
The game is very useless, it’s like it’s not made for PlayStation, I’ve never been so frustrated before , honestly a waste of money personally
I’ve been playing sims for years and the only one that come out on Ps4 turns to be a disgrace
Message 18 of 21 (2,206 Views)

★ Novice

I also started having same error CE-34878-0 last week after the new updates. Sims 4 crashes every time at some point when building (placing a new door or window makes it crash). I am unable to play the game. I can only build for a very short while and the game just crashes with the same error when placing a door or window. I don't have this error with any other games. Yesterday I even bought the non-disc version and expansion pack from the ps store and they give the same error. My PS 4 and Sims 4 have the newest updates and i suspect that the new updates made this problem. 

Please help.

Message 19 of 21 (1,883 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm currently having this issue. It's happening while in a loading screen, whether it be going between households, placing new builds, travelling, and even saving. and plus the sims Inventory always missing everytime they're travelling.

Message 20 of 21 (1,687 Views)