Re: Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

by Ra2381

Original Post

Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

★★★ Novice
When I try to go into a Sims live mode it crashes. When im in buide mode it crashes I can never play the game. Getting real frustrating to not play something I've paid for.
Message 1 of 21 (7,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the exact same issue with the exact same code too.
I have deleted and re installed but still does it
Message 2 of 21 (7,046 Views)

★ Novice

im having same issue-cant even play the game anymore since newest patch, im on standard ps4. considering getting rid of the game cuz im sick of it crashing. sort it out ea!!

Message 3 of 21 (7,019 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem!!! Crashes every 5 minutes!!! Same error code!
Message 4 of 21 (6,989 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Ra2381, you could try updating your Ps4 system and see if that helps. If you have the latest update, I'm not sure how to fix this. But it may be a good idea to have both latest versions for the game and your system.

Message 5 of 21 (6,968 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did reset my console it works now. Thanks for the solution though.
Message 6 of 21 (6,963 Views)

★★ Novice
Your sims game isn’t crashing at all anymore?
Message 7 of 21 (6,958 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
It wasnt until just a few minute ago. It was working well after the reset a few days ago. Now its back crashing. Soon as I replied back it crached crazy.
Message 8 of 21 (6,951 Views)

Betreff: Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

★ Apprentice

Hello, have you already solved the problem? Unfortunately, I have the same problem as you and I am desperate because any help offered will be of no use. I've already uninstalled and downloaded the game three times and started with new memory, Playstation was already initalized and the steps I was offered in the BIOS do not work either. As soon as I start again, I can play for a few days and then the error code ce-34878-0 comes suddenly, even if I load my memory on another Playstation 4, I get the error code. So it's not on my Playstation.
Message 9 of 21 (6,756 Views)

Betreff: Sims 4 PS4 Keeps crashing.

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same thing. I was wary of buying it anyway for PS as I didn't think the controls would be any good. My partner got it me as a surprise. I will be getting him to take it back. I can't play the game at all. As soon as you get from manage worlds in to the household you want to play it crashes. I have updated the software and the PS. Every time I load a game it crashes. I try it again and again and again it happens every time. I restart the PS, clean the disc and leave the PS for a few hours and it still happens. I just don't think its made to be played on game consoles. Will have to go back to PC version.

if so many people have commented on this why does EA not have a solution?? 

Message 10 of 21 (6,647 Views)