Re: Sims 4: PS4. I cant open "Game Options" in the main title screen.

by bknht

Original Post

Sims 4: PS4. I cant open "Game Options" in the main title screen.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Every time I start the game, it will never let me open game options. I really want to turn off aging for my Sims, and from what I understand, there is only one way to do it, but I can't access it. What could be the problem and what should I do?

Edit: I've just realised I CAN open game options. It's "Gameplay" after that that I can't open.
Message 1 of 4 (5,932 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Disiress

Are you using any mods or cc in your game? Try to remove them and see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

Edit: Oh sorry, I didn't see PS4. I'll ask someone to move your thread to the right forum, you're in the PC one!

Message 2 of 4 (5,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I’m having this exact problem on my laptop. I removed my mods folder and it did work. The only problem now is that I didn’t know what mod is causing it. So now I have to go through and see which mod is causing it, which is gonna take years.
Message 3 of 4 (5,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

At what state is the game at the time? If it's in the main menu I would suppose that would be normal, just like in sims 3, you have to have a running game first before you could modify the game options. When I load a game I can access the options.

Message 4 of 4 (5,749 Views)