Sims 4 PS4 Create-a-Sim Eyes/Eyebrows Menu

by DestatiDivinity

Original Post

Sims 4 PS4 Create-a-Sim Eyes/Eyebrows Menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Today I bought Sims 4 for the PS4 and I was IMMEDIATELY dissatisfied with the game. I understand that the controls and cursor are not going to be as easy to use, but the menus are completely unusable.

Clicking on the eyes and eyebrows doesn't bring up any options for editing those features. I have tried absolutely EVERYWHERE on the screen and it brings up the same damn menu. This is absolutely unacceptable. No matter where I click, it gives me the options for Face, Hair, Hats, Accessories and Makeup, that's it. I can edit the body, the clothes, the hair, just not the eyebrows or eyes no matter where I click.

I spoke with THREE support representatives and they essentially told me tough s*** and to post it in the forums and hope for an answer! That there is a "sweet spot" I need to find on my own and I have to deal with it as is until the issue is resolved. Absolutely and completely ridiculous! How can you justify selling a game that is so obviously incomplete that you can't even click on the desired option and edit it?! That's the most basic of features. This game is an utter disappointment and EA Help is even worse than the game itself.
Message 1 of 3 (13,190 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 Create-a-Sim Eyes/Eyebrows Menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This issue STILL hasn't been resolved. EA refuses to help me to this day.

Message 2 of 3 (12,478 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 Create-a-Sim Eyes/Eyebrows Menu

★★★★★ Guide

You can edit eyes and eyebrows just by clicking on them if you've already created a sim and saved it won't let you edit them unless you put in the cheat cas.Fulleditmode

Message 3 of 3 (12,474 Views)