Re: Sims 4 PC update, flags cool paintings as CC. I play on console. How do I re

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

Sims 4 PC update, flags cool paintings as CC. I play on console. How do I refuse

I saw the patch update for PC. I don't like the idea of the patch flagging Wonder Woman, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, McDonalds and other pictures I found in the gallery made by other players as CC. Since it would come next month, I don't want it. How do I reject the update?

Message 1 of 6 (425 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PC update, flags cool paintings as CC. I play on console. How do I re

★★★ Pro

When it starts downloading cancel and delete the update but there are bugs that are fixed in those updates so it's better to let it download.

Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

How 'bout I just delete the game? I'm not giving the satisfaction of EA ruining my gamer life. And I'm not going to buy the Sims 5 as I've heard it's Online only.

Message 3 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★ Pro

It's your choice if you want to delete your game it's not the end of the world because you can't use the paintings anymore there are lots of things you can do to make the game fun.

Message 4 of 6 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've already done that. And there's no going back. Goodbye, Sims. Hello Paralives when it gets released.

Message 5 of 6 (283 Views)

Actually, Paralives is only on PC. I guess I'll just give up and not play any simulators at all.

Message 6 of 6 (267 Views)