Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

by wesnic87

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm currently having this issue. It's happening at all different times. Mostly while in a loading screen, whether it be going between households, placing new builds, travelling, and omg even SAVING (which is killing me). I love playing this game and have spent way to much to have it continuously keep crashing. This has been going on now for weeks. 

Message 31 of 35 (1,814 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So is EA just going to not fix this issue? WTF I’ll be sure to never by from this franchise again and make sure my friends don’t either!

Message 32 of 35 (1,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello

I get the same problems and try the solutions, but it didn't work. It seem I found a way for me, I hope it can help the other ones.

1. With this step, I could play a few time (15-30 minutes) without crash, so you can try it to make my solution more easily. Copy your library on a USB drive or in the cloud, and delete it. Delete the autosave too (I know, it will reappear when you play, but it seems to crash less quickly like this)

2. In the game, check the inventories of your sims and get ride of the 99+ stack. You can keep somes, but the more the better. For rare or hard to get item, you can drop some on the ground, sell the stack, and take back what you dropped (Or plant it, for me, the stack were mainly fruits and vegetables). If you have a lot of sims, or a lot of 99+ stacks, don't hesitate to save several times. When it's finished, don't forget to save.

3. There is a chance that the game crashes if you continue playing after that. Switch off your PS4, go eat a snack or in the toilette, and come back to play.

4. Eat your vegetables and save often. I tried this yesterday to lag less and play more before the crash, but I could play a whole hour without crash, and I stop because I had to (work) for the first time in monthes. If it works for you, avoid to recreate 99+ stacks after a few days, and don't forget to save, since a crash can alway occurs

5. Don't forget to load back your library, if you deleted it.

I hope it will work for you (and it will continue to for me^^)

Message 33 of 35 (1,611 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah same with me, I am having this issue since last week

Message 34 of 35 (1,265 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Fandy0109

Similarly to this post, I'll lock this thread here to limit necroposting. Please check out the thread: [PS4] Game crashing after December update as it's a more current thread with more relevant, up-to-date advice.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 35 of 35 (1,246 Views)