Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

by sunshineelisee

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone had there issues solved as my daughters is doing the same and she can’t play hers at all I have tried everything to and went got new PS4 still no good foned EA they said it’s my console but when told her it’s brand new she said she doesn’t know then
Message 11 of 35 (3,263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sorry, No changes yet
Message 12 of 35 (3,246 Views)

Betreff: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

★★★ Newbie
Not the only one with that issues, same thing happens to me, when I add buildings in willow creek. Keep getting error codes.
Message 13 of 35 (3,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey EA, is someone going to address and attempt to fix this issue that has obviously plagued a very large number of players, or atleast tell us what you're doing to fix this? Or are you going to continue sitting on your hands, claiming it's everything but your game whilst stealing our money?
Message 14 of 35 (3,159 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I’ve also had nothing but problems since I purchased for Christmas. After I built my second house it does nothing but crash. I see the same screen as you about every 5 minutes. It’s beyond frustrating and I haven’t wanted to play for over a month now because of the crashing.
Message 15 of 35 (3,056 Views)

EA Sims Team

For anyone encountering an error code or crash

1) Please make sure your PS4 firmware is up-to-date.

2) If your firmware is up-to-date and you're still experiencing crashing, please hit the "Report Problem" button when it crashes and include as much information as you can about what you were doing in-game.

3) You can also post here if you like, with information about what you were doing in game prior to the crash.  (The more details, the better.)

Unfortunately, the error code that a crash provides is generic and doesn't give us much information.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 35 (3,042 Views)

★★ Novice
Ive had this problem also. The game worked fine for the first 2 months that I had it on the ps4 platform. After downloading the city living dlc and the dine in dlc, I began to build a larger house in willow creek and after finishing about 75% of the house the error code above would show and crash my game. Its is almost like the game cannot handle the size of the house or at least the data that the house holds. After the crash I would go back into the application and attempt to rebuild all of the progress that I lost (saving frequently) and the closer i came to finishing the house the quicker the game would crash. I updated my ps4 to 5.03, checked for any updates for the sims 4 application (there were none), and reinstalled the application. After reinstalling the application and its dlc's. The game continued to crash at the same consistency. My brother has the disc version of The Sims 4 on the ps4 platform and has the exact same problem.
Message 17 of 35 (3,020 Views)

★ Novice
Me too and its frustrated for me, my 🕙 is limited. I did everything u did I still have that stupid illama pop up. I'm a old lady who been playing the Sims for years. I have all the sims not everything on the Playstation 4, but regular Sims 4. I think if u pay over $50.0o for a game. You should be able to play it even with the cheats. People play the Sims because we can imagine anything we like and build our houses the way ww want. This is frustrating for me, because the Sims is part of mt therapy. I'm thinking about legal.actions because, I have a set income and $50.0o+, may not be a lot to yll, but it is to me and the errors and illama depressing to me. Can somebody help.me so I can at least play beyond 10 minutes and qhen ereors start no.minutes?
Message 18 of 35 (2,917 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Pacfire-2058

Where are you seeing the llama pop up?  Did you see the info I posted above?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Sims-4-Error-CE-34878-0-On-PS4/m-p/6667458/highl...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 35 (2,908 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello SimQRobo

Your information is meant to be nice, but slowly annoys this statement because it simply brings nothing. Anyone who has this error code CE-34878-0, has checked their Playstation if it is up to date and re-downloaded Sims several times and also initialized the Playstation. The error occurs anyway. Sending a bug report is useless, I sent this bug report a couple of months ago, but I have not received an answer yet. Had asked at EA and they thought it was a Playstation error code, then I recorded with Sony konrakt and referred me to the game manufacturer and gave me as a solution your information. There are already so many players affected, do not understand why there is no solution.
Message 20 of 35 (2,874 Views)