Betreff: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hello EA I have purchased the Sims 4 on PS4 and have yet to be able to play this game all the way through without the error mentioned above. Before you ask me to uninstall reinstall update software clear caches and restart I have done all of that and this still seems to happen I have had two glitches that have been messing with my game since day one the unicorn llama issue is done and over with but now I still continue to get this error when I load a household then I turn off my game turn it back on go into another household and as soon as it opens up it gives me this error so my game is not playable I believe this is an injustice for someone who pre-ordered the whole game got the highest package available has purchased all the DLC for this game and I can't play it. Every time I load this game it's a crapshoot because I may be able to play or it may just continue to crash on me. I have a 1tb PlayStation 4 with only two other games loaded onto this system octo dad and locco rocco so I have plenty of room for everything that I'm doing with this game the whole reason I purchased a PlayStation 4 was because Sims 4 was coming out on console. Please help with this.
Message 1 of 35 (11,599 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0 On PS4?

★ Apprentice
Hello, Did you already solve the problem? Unfortunately, I have the same problem as you and am desperate because any help that is offered nothing brings. I have already uninstalled and downloaded the game three times and started with new memory, Playstation was already initalisiert and the steps that were offered to me in bios, do not work either. Once I start over, I can play for a few days and then the error code comes suddenly, even if I load my memory on another Playstation 4, I get the error code. So it's not on my Playstation. Frown
Message 2 of 35 (11,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello lynnvalero, x_Secret_Hope_x, quick question! Are either of you playing a house or building one in Newcrest? My game crashes too, but only in that world. If I'm placing lots or building, it will crash, and playing there is very laggy compared to the other worlds. Same error code, as well! If not I would suggest that you make sure both your system and game have all the newest updates installed. I'm sorry if this doesn't help you, it's the only thing I can think of that might be your problem. Wondering

Message 3 of 35 (11,295 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No no resolve yet Frown

Message 4 of 35 (11,291 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello, I'm playing in the village of Willow Creek, Playstation and Sims are up to date, Two times I had the error under construction menu and once in normal play.
Message 5 of 35 (11,284 Views)

★ Guide

Okay. It sounds like this is an issue with the game itself. I'm having problems with the game myself, mostly the cursor getting stuck on the screen and the menus at the same time. So mine is pretty much unplayable, too. I guess the most we can do is wait for a patch or update... Frown

Message 6 of 35 (11,271 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's true, but as it seems there are still too few people with the game problems before they bring an update it will probably take unfortunately
Message 7 of 35 (11,256 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes!! This happens to me too!
Message 8 of 35 (11,175 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I get this code randomly.  Sometimes not for days and then a few times in a row. 

Message 9 of 35 (11,109 Views)

★★ Novice
Ive had this problem also. The game worked fine for the first 2 months that I had it on the ps4 platform. After downloading the city living dlc and the dine in dlc, I began to build a larger house in willow creek and after finishing about 75% of the house the error code above would show and crash my game. Its is almost like the game cannot handle the size of the house or at least the data that the house holds. After the crash I would go back into the application and attempt to rebuild all of the progress that I lost (saving frequently) and the closer i came to finishing the house the quicker the game would crash. I updated my ps4 to 5.03, checked for any updates for the sims 4 application (there were none), and reinstalled the application. After reinstalling the application and its dlc's. The game continued to crash at the same consistency. My brother has the disc version of The Sims 4 on the ps4 platform and has the exact same problem.
Message 10 of 35 (11,073 Views)