Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition not received bundle items?

by Hawk3ye9191

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition not received bundle items?

★★★ Newbie

I could basically sue this company for not giving me what I payed for

Message 51 of 54 (651 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition not received bundle items?

★★★ Newbie
EA email me if you want to give my money back or if you want to pay me back in sims addons that would fine because I’m tired of not getting what I asked for
Message 52 of 54 (647 Views)

Re: PS4 TS4 Deluxe Edition Missing Perfect Patio Stuff

★★★ Newbie

It’s 2019 and I’m having the same issue, I actually had this issue when I first got the game but never noticed until now. So now I’m going in circles with EA and Sony, both are saying it’s not their issue. I JUST WANT THE CONTENT THAT I PAID FOR. Sony acknowledges that I have the content redeemed in my transaction history, but they don’t understand why it only downloaded the perfect patio stuff. This is such a headache.

Message 53 of 54 (568 Views)

Re: PS4 TS4 Deluxe Edition Missing Perfect Patio Stuff

Community Manager

Hi folks,

Please read the accepted solution by EA_Mai. If you're still having issues with this, I've moved the newest post into a new thread to help limit necroposting. Feel free to join in there and add what you're seeing when you check for the content in-game. I'll close this thread in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 54 of 54 (401 Views)