Re: Screen to big

by SimmerMaddi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen to big

★★★ Newbie
I’m playing sims 4 on Xbox one and the screen is to big on my tv. How do I fix this ? Someone tell me please
Message 1 of 4 (15,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Press the menu button on your controller, go to game options, scroll to "other" and over on the right there is a big button that says "adjust margins." Click that and then adjust it to fit your screen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (16,293 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Press the menu button on your controller, go to game options, scroll to "other" and over on the right there is a big button that says "adjust margins." Click that and then adjust it to fit your screen.

Message 2 of 4 (16,294 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have an Xbox One and I have also used the adjust margains option, but the margains wont go down anymore (i am using the LS button). So now I cannot see the date an time, is anyone else having this problem? And how do you fix it?

@vyvexthorne wrote:

Message 3 of 4 (14,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! I was having the same problem and this worked so now my screen is perfect size! Thx 😊 

Message 4 of 4 (6,686 Views)