Saving error xbox one

by violentcroissant

Original Post

Saving error xbox one

★★ Novice

Hi guys! 

I'm having issues saving my game and as a result I've lost a whole family which in my time is months worth of play time.

I'm more than upset at this loss, out of the few saves I have this is the one I really didn't want to lose.

I got the error code 0(?) originally everytime I tried to save and now whenever I save a game it looks like it's done it but it doesn't actually save the game up to date when I go to check. I've got a grey flying llama over another household that I previously played with and red x's come up when I view what each pack has (both unowned and owned). 

I thought this new patch would re jig it but nothing's happened. I've tried cleaning my cache and the whole unplug the console theory and nothing's worked. I've spent hundreds on this game & it looks like I can no longer play it. 

Can someone please help? I can't believe I've wasted so much money for this to happen! 

Thankyou!!! 

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Re: Saving error xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i don't know if it would actually work or not, but have you tried removing/uninstalling it and then reinstalling it? 

edit: whoops, nevermind, because you'd probably end up losing your saves (but i wouldn't know because i'v never tried doing that). Oops

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)