Re: Saved lot not showing in library

by _awkwardlezbean

Original Post

Saved lot not showing in library

★ Guide

I read another person had asked this and they were told they had to select an option in advanced filters on the left panel to show CC content, but I don’t have that option. I’m assuming because I’m on PS5 and used CC, but still strange that the lot is showing up under the “profile” tab under showcase but not in my library itself. 

Message 1 of 9 (590 Views)

Hero
@_awkwardlezbean I moved your post to the console forum.

Do you have enough free space on your console ?

Hopefully a console player has some other ideas.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (560 Views)

★ Guide

Yep! Still have plenty of space! 

oh I’m sorry! I’m still figuring out it this forum haha

Message 3 of 9 (539 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @_awkwardlezbean,

Is this a lot you've built yourself that you're trying to upload to your library, or a lot from The Gallery that you're trying to save to your library? 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 9 (530 Views)

★ Guide

It’s a lot that I built myself from the ground up. Now I think when I started, I had placed a couple homes from the gallery but then Decided to make my own and i bulldozed the lot and terrain.

at one point, I  I was having issues with debug items moving. I would raise them up from the ground and then they would randomly move back to ground level somebody had suggested that I saved the lot to the library, and then place it again so I saved it, bulldoze the lot and place the lot again. I was also using items from the gallery like artwork and stuff. Now when I saved at the first two times they showed up fine. I deleted the old ones as they were just draft copies and still it won’t save now. There is a little wrench in the top corner of the photo when I’m in the save to lot window. It says that it means CC was used. I know you can’t use mods or anything on Consol so I don’t know if this is because are used custom content from the gallery or watt. But I’m pretty sure I had custom content in one of the previous saves and it still worked so I don’t know what’s going on. Like I said, it shows up in the middle tab under showcase, but not in library itself and when I go to save the lot, it asks if I want to overwrite so it’s there it’s just not coming up.

Like I said before, I had seen that somebody had the same issue and were told that there should be a thing you can click under the filters in gallery, That you need to choose it in order to show custom content but there is no such filter for me

Message 5 of 9 (520 Views)

Community Manager

@_awkwardlezbean 

Thanks for all this info! For the artwork you had downloaded from The Gallery- were these uploaded prior to March of 2017? There was an issue previously with Paint From Reference & Photographs being wrongly marked as CC, which has since been fixed, but wouldn't be retroactive to older content. 

If the artwork you're using is before March of 2017, try removing it from your build, and let me know if you can re-upload it to your library and see it then. As CC is not available on console, if your build is marked as using CC, the build won't show as available in your library once it's been uploaded. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 9 (516 Views)

★ Guide

I have been having this problem since I created my Star Wars room. It won't save the room or the house to the library now. I had no idea the wrench in the corner meant CC. It has to be the artwork I am using in the room. I'll have to go back and see how old this artwork is. lol  I suppose if I remove all gallery artwork and save the room I might have success. I'll check this and report. 

Message 7 of 9 (356 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. it was the artwork. I took it down and saved and it worked. I'm a little sad though. The artwork really completes it. lol 

Message 8 of 9 (355 Views)

★ Guide

So I tried removing all the artwork and it’s still not showing. Even more, I’m using a different lot now that I also added artwork too. I tried to save and it said the file was too large. I tried removing all artwork and it still comes up. There’s tons of space on my console and I don’t have much in my gallery. I had rebuilt this lot, and the previous one had far more objects and whatnot, and wouldn’t save, so I tired downsizing. It’s still not working 😭

Message 9 of 9 (341 Views)