Re: Saved Files Gone AGAIN(found temp fix)

by Bazajaytee

Original Post

Save Game Data Erases

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
This has happened now on multiple occassions, before and after the update. When I power off my xbox and have to reload the sims it asks to readjust my screen and the save files are gone. The first time was all except auto-save deleted this time I was lucky and got to keep one of the two save files I made but the auto-save is gone.
Please fix this EA, I am scared to play because I might lose everything again.

Edit: I should add that I have The Sims 4 for xbox one.
Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Saved Files Gone AGAIN

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I'm aware that I posted about this before but nobody has given me a reply. This is the third time now that my save files disappeared. I am extremely frustrated!!!!! I have updated my game and it DID NOT FIX ANYTHING. Fix this EA.. I paid 65$ for the xbox one version and now I can't even play.

Edit: I'm frustrated so I apologize if it seemed like I was taking my anger out on the moderators/devs. Thank you for trying to get back to everyone and fix these issues.
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
*****The xbox doesn't allow you to save family AND lot together like the PC version does so my solution doesn't work, sorry t.t

If anyone is experiencing the same thing (saved files vanishing) my library saved lots and sims I made. When I finish playing I am going to save the lot with my sim in it and then if my file gets deleted again I will place the lot and family back into the new world. I will lose friendships but that's not really an issue for me.
Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

★★ Guide

When ending your play session how are you closing the game?

Do you quit to Main Menu (and selecting Save then Quit) then shut down the game or do you just hit the Xbox One button and go to Xbox One dashboard?

Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)