Re: Save Error

by Maidai00

Original Post

Save Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This hasn't happened to me since 2020, but my game told me my storage was full when I tried to save a household. I deleted some maxis stuff and tried to save again, still wouldn't let me, so I had no other choice but to close the game and then the error came. I restarted the game and the tell-tale screen showed up telling me I have a corrupt save (which I did not, I wasn't able to save anything) and that the "corrupted" save would have to be deleted. Now everything I worked for almost a year to rebuild after the last two to three slaughters is gone, all of my max spellcasters and vampires - gone. All of my best and favorite builds - gone. 134.3 MB of data - * gone. All because these useless * developers can't fix a * game to save their lives.

Message 1 of 4 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm on ps4 btw
Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just encountered this issue yesterday. My library wasn't full but I deleted some downloads. The game still wouldn't let me save and play from CAS. 

Message 3 of 4 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

As the game was loading up I got the corruption warning. 

Edit: started up a new game an everything from my library is missing. All my families and houses I've saved from deleted saves. This sucks! 

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)