Repurchasing DLC

by jm04986

Original Post

Repurchasing DLC

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Snowy Escape game pack and my game kept crashing on my old save file. I thought there was something wrong with the game, so I uninstalled all the DLC for the game, and I went to reinstall them after I restarted my console, the City Pack, Get to Work, Vampires, Parenthood, and Dine Out that I had already purchased in the past weren’t installing, and the console said that I would have to repurchase them. I accidentally repurchased Parenthood when I shouldn’t have to since I already owned it. 

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Repurchasing DLC

Hero (Retired)

@jm04986 You will have to request a refund for your purchase through the console store you bought the packs on.

A help thread for DLC issues is here [Read First]FAQ - Sims 4 Console DLC Issues. Typically, especially with new consoles on the market and people moving accounts to new consoles, the issue is the purchasing account for the packs is no longer on your console. The link above covers all that as well.

A thread that covers different crash and other game issues is here [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.35 (Dec 7 Update)

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)