Re: Xbox connected to Xbox live but Sims 4 won't connect to the net

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem, my Xbox and all other games are connected and have no issues just the sims4 I went through Xbox help yesterday and did a full reset of console and it fixed it but when I logged back on today the problems returned. Really don’t want to basically factory reset each time just to temporarily fix the problem 

Message 1 of 4 (1,363 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Flintwheel85 I've moved your post to it's own thread, the post you replied to was old.

A help thread for gallery is here Console Gallery

If you have a child account, you cannot access the online gallery in Sims 4. This is all covered in the above thread, as well as in depth troubleshooting.

A general troubleshooting thread is here that covers Parental restrictions on console and child accounts as well. [Read First] Sims 4 Console Troubleshooting Guide

Message 2 of 4 (1,354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you have a child account, you cannot access the online gallery in Sims 4. This is all covered in the above thread, as well as in depth troubleshooting.

A general troubleshooting thread is here that covers Parental restrictions on console and child accounts as well.

Message 3 of 4 (1,224 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has gotten a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent any further necro-posting.

If you have any other questions on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can look into this with you. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,215 Views)