Ps 4 sim 4 problems

by hellcrasher6969

Original Post

Ps 4 sim 4 problems

★ Guide

I been playing sims 4 for year after the new updates I been experiencing bad lag through the whole backs where it freezes lags studerd it even worse in the moonlight town where your sims trays to meet Greg when it said that you can friend him but every time I try he becomes your friend then he decides to attack the sim and the friend zone goes in red zone the moon cycle is not doing to hot you sims more in enraged then normal when you try to sober howel or regain control it does work to well at all around the min I open the home inventory the lags become more stronger then it goes in slow motion when you try to talk to the pack leaders to join the pack once you click it to join you walk over too them they leave it's like a hit or miss I have tried to restart the game. New restarting the ps4 rebuild data go back to the games it starts to lag even worse is anyone else having that problem and how have you fixed it I can't seem to get it corrected and I'm not even using mods 

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Ps 4 sim 4 problems

★★★ Pro

@hellcrasher6969 Unfortunately i can not help with the lag its happening on all platforms as for greg i had the same problem if i used a werewolf or another occult sim he would constantly fight them if you use a human sim you can talk to him.

Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

Re: Ps 4 sim 4 problems

Community Manager

Hi there @hellcrasher6969,

Can you tell me where exactly in-game you're seeing a lag- does it happen in live mode specifically when you try to interact with objects, are you seeing lag when entering/exiting Build/Buy mode, or are you just getting FPS drop in Live mode? 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)