Re: Problems when saving lots on xbox one.

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Problems when saving lots on xbox one.

★ Novice
So im trying to save my current lot incase i want to use it again but everytime i try to add it to my library my game quits and backs out to xbox home screen. Im on xbox so it cant be because of CC. I mean it is a large house with lots of stuff but the other house i made its 2x bigger and have no problems saving/placing it. I've tried removing all sims from lot before adding to the library but still wont work. Anyone know what the problem is or what im doing wrong? Can i not save the house cause i have my current family living there? Also new to site and very sorry if this is the wrong place for this post and if someone has already asked this and solved it :/
Message 1 of 6 (962 Views)

★ Novice

this describes my problem as well.

the game keeps crashing to the dashboard while trying to load the images of the lot in the 'save to my library' menu. it loads the 1st large image and the 1st small image at the top right just fine most times, but then crashes before loading the second small image.

i too have alot of objects on my lot and the house is a full 6 story house (4 above and 2 below) but i only have the ground floor and second floor furnished atm. the lot is a 50x50 and the house itself is a rectangular 40x35. the front, back and side yards are full of objects as well.

i've noticed the game crashing during game saves and while saving the lot as well in the past.

the game does not lag though.

is this crashing really happening because of the lage quantity of objects or could this actually be a bug that needs to be fixed by ea??

Message 2 of 6 (885 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having a similar problem, only my game isn't crashing, it's just not saving lots at all, or families. I will save a lot, see it in my library, them whenever I close the game and come back everything I saved is gone. This is really driving me crazy because I want to build more houses but I can't save anything Frown

Message 3 of 6 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is exactly the same issue I have. PS4 player here. Everything was fine until last week and now nothing will save properly to my library. It's either missing completely, X'd out, or incomplete. Really puts me off playing the game as I like to have my creations backed up.

Message 4 of 6 (840 Views)

★ Guide

I'm on Ps4 too. This is really the worst because I can't create new sims either. Nothing will save!! Teeth bared

Message 5 of 6 (833 Views)

★ Novice

YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS TOPIC.

only the original poster and myself have this given issue. please stop cluttering it with unrelated issues and post on your own original thread which you have for your technical issue.

please stop confusing this technical issue with your own.

ps. it would be nice to get a response from the person who is actually in charge of reviewing and responding to these threads so i can know whether to report this issue as a bug or what not.

Message 6 of 6 (820 Views)