Preodered game, but im missing perfect patio stuff

by jms2014

Original Post

Preodered game, but im missing perfect patio stuff

★★ Novice

So I just got around to installing my preordered sims 4 game for xbox...and was perfect patio supposed to be preloaded on the disc or was something extra supposed to be in my game case? Or is there something else I am supposed to do, because its missing from my game.

Message 1 of 11 (725 Views)

Re: Preodered game, but im missing perfect patio stuff

EA app Team

Hi @jms2014,

Perfect patio should unlock if you pre-ordered the game, but you need to download it for its content to appear in-game. You can find the game in the Store, can you try to download it from there?: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/the-sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff/bq1q0bc159q7

Welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

Message 2 of 11 (718 Views)

★★ Novice

I can see it in the store, but it is saying I need to pay $9.99 for it.

Message 3 of 11 (716 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jms2014,

I guess you already checked, but just in case - please, make sure you are logged in with the account in which you have The Sims 4.

Could you open the game, and check in the Main Menu if the game is also giving you the option to buy the pack, or download it?

-Mai

Message 4 of 11 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

Just checked that link while logging in with the email address i have registered with my xbox gamertag and it still said $9.99, I also tried clicking the perfect patio icon on the game menu, which is also having me go to the microsoft store and says to pay $9.99.

Message 5 of 11 (705 Views)

★★ Novice

Just some more info, i preordered an actual disc copy not a digital download, should my game have shipped with a card or a code somewhere?

Message 6 of 11 (700 Views)

EA app Team

Oh, that does make a difference, @jms2014. The retailer should have given you a code. How you get it depends on where you bought the game. Please, check your receipt, email,... 

-Mai

Message 7 of 11 (688 Views)

★★ Novice

If I don't see anything on my receipt/email, should I be reaching out the the retailer (best buy) or is there something EA can do? I ordered this online

Message 8 of 11 (686 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'd think your best bet would be to contact Best Buy. Could be that the preorder bonus was console exclusive but I have no idea about that. Also could depend on what region you are in. At any rate, the folks at best buy should be able to give you some sort of answer.  Be sure to come back and say what the results were. 

Message 9 of 11 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, I'll go ahead and contact bestbuy tomorrow i guess - according to the add preordering the console should have came with a free perfect patio stuff, which is what i did.

Message 10 of 11 (659 Views)