Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4: cannot find favorite simmers on gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.21.40.3400 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Backyard FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to find a PC simmer in the gallery (Ex: jessemcnamarax)
What happens when the bug occurs? The gallery states “no results found.”
What do you expect to see? I would expect to find something from the people I’ve looked up using their gallery id: Deligracy, James Turner, Plumbella, Kelsey Impwjjsjsb (however you spell her last name)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Is a gallery id different than an EA id? I was told to place # in front of the gallery id, but that didn’t work either. Am I missing something?

@crinrict, I think this should maybe be moved to the technical issues forum. Can you do that or should I delete it and repost there?

Message 1 of 4 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4: cannot find favorite simmers on gallery

★★★★ Guide

Never mind. They’re working now! 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (696 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Never mind. They’re working now! 

Message 2 of 4 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rae_Regenbogen What did you do?
Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@TheGerto2  There was issues with the gallery when this was posted. You may want to create a new post with some details and screenshots of what you are seeing.

Edit: I see you already made a new post so disregard the recommendation to make one!

Message 4 of 4 (548 Views)