Re: Game keeps crashing even after hotfix update PS4

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Game keeps crashing even after hotfix update PS4

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, get together, Eco lifestyle, Discover university, seasons, Cats and Dogs, City living. Parenthood, vampires, dine out. Tiny living, Moschino, laundry day, vintage glamor, perfect patio. Holiday celebration, Grim's ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Everytime I play, after a few minutes it crashes and I have to start again... Error code (CE-34878-0)
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes randomly every few minutes (same issue before the hot fix update) and hotfix fixed it for a day but it started happening again the next day.
What do you expect to see? The game that I invested money in to not crash every few minutes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

GAME KEEPS CRADHING EVEN AFTER THE HOTFIX UPDATE.

The game started crashing after an update mid-November2020. A few days later there was a hotfix update which did fix the issue but only for a day.

Adter I turned my console on the next day, it started happening again (CE34878-0)

Message 91 of 280 (1,376 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BEHINA I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

Message 92 of 280 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PoptartJuniper Don't know if this will help but I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it back with all packs started a new game and I have had no issues no crashing or endless loading screens.

Message 93 of 280 (1,325 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Rachelharris31 My game is also a fresh install, and I have not had anymore crashing issues. A couple have said this didn't help though. I have reinstalling the game listed in the troubleshooting on the first post. Hopefully others are uninstalling and reinstalling their game as well to see if it helps them.
Message 94 of 280 (1,323 Views)

Game crashing after most recent update

★★★ Newbie

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? FP01
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco,university,island living,seasons,city living,get together, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After the last update it freezes and soon as the game starts
What happens when the bug occurs? An error screen pops up with a loading screen. I can’t click anything and it’s extremely slow. No commands while in game works .for example When I try to make my sim walk to a certain place the control does not work or I can’t click the laptop or the bed or anything
What do you expect to see? I should be able to use the commands to have sims do what they are commanded
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Did the most recent update and downloaded eco and now I can’t play my game 

Message 95 of 280 (1,225 Views)

Re: PS4 - Sims 4 - Still Crashes After Patch

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Hello, thanks for asking. No it didn’t.
Message 96 of 280 (1,302 Views)

Crashes with PS4 since Sims 4 patch update

★★ Novice

Hello , I have been having problems with my sims 4 on ps4. I have made sure it was up to date, I also have deleted cache , deleted and reinstalled. Is there any other way someone could recommend to help. I find when im in build mode I can build for 1/2 hour no problem, but the minute I try to live play no more than 5-10 minutes . I then will get an error code. Please help me 

Message 97 of 280 (1,281 Views)

Sims 4 PS4 continues to crash despite installing new patch.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My Sims 4 for ps4 continues to crash despite patch 1.34 installed and, is worse than ever!!! Before, the new update was making me crash every 15ish mins, now it's every 0-5 mins. I'm super frustrated as it's now been multiple weeks of not being able to play. I've been wanting the new extension but it's definitely not worth the purchase if I can't even play... Please help!!!!!!

Message 98 of 280 (1,292 Views)

Laggy On PS4

★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons , Cats and Dogs , Dine out , Get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know do something .
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is so laggy , it makes the game crash and then I have start from the lst time I saved the game. Can yall fix this because this is pissing me off, Im about to stop playing this .
What do you expect to see? The game moving like a PC .
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Its on pc I dont have it on my mobile device atm.

Message 99 of 280 (1,252 Views)

Re: Laggy On PS4

★ Guide
@qu33nb338 There are also some lag spikes i experience on pc version of the game. This might have to do with the november 10th patch and how it broke the game. They did put out a fix for it, but it seems like a memory leak issue is now bad for some reason.
Message 100 of 280 (1,240 Views)