PS4-Sims 4 Counter glitch

by nedyaJ_aicnelaV

Original Post

PS4-Sims 4 Counter glitch

★ Novice

One day when I asked my Sim to cook something like I hundreds of times, they stopped in the middle of making the food at the part where they transfer the ingredients to another counter. They did a waving gesture with an image of a counter inside my kitchen in a thought bubble. This made no sense because I did have free room for them to cook and I’ve never had this happen until now despite me doing nothing different. I have no mods or DLC’s so this is all vanilla. I did some looking around and tried a few things such as: Changing the counters, buying more counters, restarting the game, traveling out of the lot and back, rearranged surrounding decorations, and replacing the oven. Replacing the oven worked, but it didn’t work at the same time. Once the oven was gone they finished cooking the dish normally since it didn’t require an oven, I did a test to see if the bug was gone, it wasn’t. I bought a new oven, I made it a different one to be safe, when I got it the bug happened again and my Sim couldn’t cook anything. My Sim can cook, but only if there’s no oven and that’s not practical since there are few things you can cook without an oven, I’ve looked and it seems no one else has had the exact problem as me, or st least hasn’t discussed it. Can you help me out? 

Message 1 of 1 (437 Views)