PS4 Pro Sim Skin Textures

by FlumpBlood

Original Post

PS4 Pro Sim Skin Textures

★ Apprentice

Sim skin texture quality does not match the quality on PC. The darker tones especially are pixelated and blotchy in comparison to the pc version on the same monitor, even with supersampling enabled. Is there any way to fix this or will it be addressed in an upcoming patch? Thank you!

Message 1 of 17 (3,001 Views)

Skin really poor defined on console!

★★★ Guide

On PlayStation 4 PRO the sim in live mode has a totally unaffordable skin... Literally ruined and pixelated.

The lip contour is poorly defined and the general graphic of the skin is really bad.

On the computer version isn't like that so please fix this thing.

IMG_20190623_115439.jpg

Message 2 of 17 (2,796 Views)

Re: Skin really poor defined on console!

★★★ Newbie
@ItsKatlyn99 Yeah I noticed the same thing, graphic seems to be really lower then the graphic on computer, I wonder if console player are taken into consideration or what... Honestly... The Sims 4 on PS4 sometimes is laggy, freeze, and has FPS drop... Seriously?
I play REALLY MUCH heavier games on my console without any problems such as Anthem, Rainbow 6 or GTA V, this means that The Sims 4 still hasn't been well optimized.... Really hope they will work on this game and make it well playable on ps4 too because I love it.... Frown
Message 3 of 17 (2,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happening to me too

Message 4 of 17 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also my sim have a literally grainy and ugly skin on console :/

Message 5 of 17 (2,717 Views)

Re: PS4 Pro Sim Skin Textures

★★★ Guide

Okay so let's say I am not the only one who have noticed this horrible thing... I wonder how long it takes to fix this annoying and unsightly problem... -___-

Message 6 of 17 (2,730 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Kuroryuzak @Ethanine9 @Mermaidialine 

We must point out this serious problem otherwise it will never been solved!

We need to be considered as much as computer players 😭

Message 7 of 17 (2,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@FlumpBlood @ItsKatlyn99 I'm waiting for an update that fixes this problem since the game was released on console lol

Message 8 of 17 (2,719 Views)

★★★ Guide

7388312363.jpg

And this is the worst part... This is what we see when we approach our sim's face

Message 9 of 17 (2,688 Views)

★★★ Guide

27_114752.jpg

190627_114807.jpg

0627_114817.jpg

Apparently that's not happening only on sim, it also happen in everything else, even if it is less noticeable... That's a wall for example

27_114854.jpg

Message 10 of 17 (2,621 Views)