Re: PS4 Pro Sim Skin Textures

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

From the first day I bought the game I noticed this but I trought it was normal having The Sims just been released for console, but now it's been a long time and still hasn't been fixed with an update.

It's really depressing to play or share screenshot on social network with this graphic level... 

I have spent money for this game (like many other) and I really think it should be solved because it's not fair.

Message 11 of 17 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@XaniluviaYes, it is absolutely not tolerable.
We must have the game at the highest quality and performance like everyone else... 1) because we pay and 2) because PlayStation and PlayStation PRO system (as someone else also said) can support much more graphically and heavily high games.

90701124622.jpg

It is really obscene to see our sims so ugly (and the general textures of the game)

Message 12 of 17 (1,090 Views)

Anonymous

I really hope they will fix this textures problems in the upcoming update in July before the Island Living expansion pack release!

Message 13 of 17 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's exactly what you'd expect from a game like this when you play from a powerful console like the PlayStation 4 pro I really hope they will solve it.

Message 14 of 17 (951 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Anonymous And still nothing -_-
Message 15 of 17 (911 Views)

★ Apprentice

Will the sim textures be improved/fixed? This is so patchy and pixelated!

Message 16 of 17 (870 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FlumpBlood we will wait for the eternity 😭
Message 17 of 17 (813 Views)