Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PS4] Pets in same household won't breed together

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 01/31/2019 – v1.13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Get to work, Dine out, Cool kitchen stuff and Romantic garden stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click a dog or cat, then click "ask for try puppies/kittens" and then it should open the window, where is possible candidates. It only shows stray pets or other sims pets, not those who are in the same household
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't show pets who are in the same household
What do you expect to see? Same household pets in candidate list
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm helping my friend who has this problem. She says that both dogs are created in CAS, not neutered and both are really good friends with the sim that is asking to preed. 

Message 1 of 3 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] Pets in same household won't breed together

EA Sims Team
Hi there! Quick question are the pets your trying to breed with in the same household different genders?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (486 Views)

All Replies

EA Sims Team
Hi there! Quick question are the pets your trying to breed with in the same household different genders?
Message 2 of 3 (487 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruJoystick wrote:

Turns out my friend thought that they are different genders but they weren't 😀 thank you! It was about really simple thing 😂

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)