[PS4] Lots and sims not saving to My Library

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Lots and sims not saving to My Library

★ Guide
While firstly I want to make clear that I do indeed appreciate the time & work that was put into today's patch, which appears to rectify a lot of issues (I've not yet been able to play), I have to say that I'm very disappointed in the fact that we were never notified of the save limit to the library or the intention to increase it over time, even when one person in a similar thread outright inquired if there was a limit. For a long time we were given the impression that the cause of our issue was uncertain, when just knowing that little tidbit of information right off the bat could've saved both players & staff alike a lot of time. Us players could have been more aware & proactive to prevent further problems with the library, which in turn would've meant less appeals being made to the devs.

But I reiterate, thank you very much for continuing to stay in contact with us & keeping us updated on the situation, & also again for putting in the time & work to put out this latest update. This was not meant to be insulting or condescending by any means, but I felt that that needed to be said.
Message 41 of 50 (1,752 Views)

★ Guide

Oh, great, I didn't realize there was an update until now! Thank you, @EA_Mai. I actually haven't played the game in a number of weeks, so I wouldn't know if the Library is still working for me or not. But I'll download the update when I can. Thank you again, everyone's been so nice about this Standard smile

Message 42 of 50 (1,743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Absolutely nothing has been fixed for mine. The incomplete X'd out saves are STILL there. I can't delete them because the items can't be located and any new saves are still appearing incomplete.
Message 43 of 50 (1,682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. No change.
Message 44 of 50 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice
No change whatsoever. Really upset. I love this game and love building but now I can't really do it.
Message 45 of 50 (1,650 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
A month, & still no word.
Message 46 of 50 (1,473 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So this is never getting fixed?
Message 47 of 50 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I asked them on twitter and they assured me they are working on it. some of it ls down to sony that's why its not affecting xbox
Message 48 of 50 (1,290 Views)

[PS4] Can't Save to My Library

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine out, City Living, Get to Work, Cool Kitchen, Toddler, Luxury Patio, Vintage Glamour, Vampires, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Save something to the Library, Lot or Household. Also, save to library error is also thrown just when saving a new household.
What happens when the bug occurs? 'An error occurred when trying to save to Library' error message appears when trying to save anything to My Library; household, lot or a single Sim. Also get error when making a new Sim - even if I just click the check mark to save a Sim I get the My Library error despite not telling it to save to Library.
What do you expect to see? In the first case, expect to see the Household or Lot was saved to My Library. In the second case, expect to save new CAS Sim with no error thrown.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 49 of 50 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Eh @SimGurulcarus so u have to save the game then go to build mode and save it? Not go into the game?
Message 50 of 50 (1,016 Views)