[PS4] Lots and sims not saving to My Library

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Lots and sims not saving to My Library

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello everyone!

We already have the blue thumbnail issue tracked and we are investigating it.

Thank you very much! 

Message 31 of 50 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruIcarus Isn't the blue screen issue linked to not being able to save to library cos all my lots and sims ive created and not saved properly have turned into blue screens
Message 32 of 50 (1,356 Views)

★ Guide
Have you been able to reproduce the corrupted blue save issue? Because as mumofharry suggests, it may relate to the issue of the library not saving properly.
Message 33 of 50 (1,334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Is this EVER going to be resolved? If not, wouldn't it be easier/better to just admit that there is a limit on how many households we can save. That would save us the aggravation of the game not saving, after we've spent so long creating new Sims. I know that I can only have 5 different saved game files, & I'm fine with that. That's made clear, ahead of time, unlike the apparent limit on created households.
Message 34 of 50 (1,259 Views)

EA Staff

Yes @FinalBossNyuma

We have been able to reproduce that issue and we are working on it.

Thank you all for your patience. 

Message 35 of 50 (1,247 Views)

★ Guide
That's quite relieving to hear, thank you so much for getting back in touch with us & letting us know. Hopefully it can help you all tack down this frustrating bug. 😊
Message 36 of 50 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Thank god that's great news @SimGuruIcarus hopefully now we may have a solution thank you for letting us know
Message 37 of 50 (1,227 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@FinalBossNyuma yes it is a relief cos im sure the reason i can't save has something to do with those corrupt blue screens i have so many and i can't delete them hopefully if they find a solution to them it might solve the save bug (hopefully)
Message 38 of 50 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruIcarus hi ive just downloaded the new patch and all blue glitch saves have gone but still unable to save unless I deleted a save is there a limit on library cos in the patch notes it says it was 50 now its been increased i have 60 saves inc pre made lots surely it must be more than this cos pre made lots add up to about 39 of them
Message 39 of 50 (1,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

As @mumofharry has already noticed, blue thumbnail issue should now be fixed. Standard smile You might need to delete these items and save them again.

The team has been looking into your issue and wanted to let you know the following:

Maxis is aware that some players may have reached the limit of creations they can save to My Library on PlayStation 4. While your creations will show in My Library while the game is running, the limit can cause some of the creations to disappear when the game is restarted. The team is currently working to improve and increase save space in My Library to allow more creations to be saved.

In the meantime, if you want to save a new creation, you may need to remove a prior creation. Removing a creation that shipped with The Sims 4 on console will not increase the My Library save count available to you.

Hope that answers some questions. Thanks everyone for your detailed reports!

-Mai

(Marking this post as solution for visibility. @AncientHylian, I know this was fixed for you but I would like everyone who gets to this thread to get this information)

Message 40 of 50 (8,865 Views)