[Fixed 1.31][PS4] Crashing during travel, save the game, in build mode

by manolobeach

Original Post

Re: Game keeps crashing ps4 june 2020 update

Hero (Retired)

@robbobbert88 Your post has been merged with the master thread on this issue. Please see the Troubleshooting and How to Share Your Crashing Save Post.

Message 281 of 377 (715 Views)

Game crashes when exiting build mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.4.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?

EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place an object and exit build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes
What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1.27.4.3400 (64 Bit)

Message 282 of 377 (917 Views)

Re: Game crashes when exiting build mode

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Merging this with the master thread on the build mode crashes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 283 of 377 (886 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you!

Message 284 of 377 (863 Views)

★★ Novice

I am have been having the same problem for quite awhile now. I dont understand how EA hasn't fixed this but we have have managed to get more packs. I have done all the steps from EA to Playstation and none of it works. I KNOW THEY REALIZE ITS A PROBLEM.  Yes I am pissed I own all the packs on PS4 I even bought a new PS4 so I am done with all the excuses. Please help the consumers ASAP. Focus on that I can wait on a knitting pack and I am sure others would agree. This is a PRIORITY 

Message 285 of 377 (842 Views)

PS4: Game crashes when traveling

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.4.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to travel
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and error code CE-34878-0 appears
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to travel without the game crashing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle and subsequent patches

Hey! I know there are a few threads for recent crashing, and I see the travel crash thread for X-box. Maybe this should be merged with that one?

Message 286 of 377 (882 Views)

Re: PS4: Game crashes when traveling

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rae_Regenbogen Is this different from the thread you made yesterday that i merged into the main PS4 thread ?

It's really both travel and build mode afaik

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 287 of 377 (877 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ah. If that’s for both, it should probably go there. This is a different crash that has happened twice in about an hour this morning. The other crash happens when I exit build mode. 
Would you mind merging this one, or is it easier if I just edit to add to my other comment on that thread?

Message 288 of 377 (860 Views)

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Merged Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 289 of 377 (808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. The game is unplayable. I have bought all packs with no resolution to the game continuously crashing.

Message 290 of 377 (759 Views)