by manolobeach

Original Post

Re: Games crashes when exiting cas

★ Novice

Thanks! I will try that tonight. 

Message 121 of 377 (952 Views)

Re: Game crashing after December update on PS4

★ Novice

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it did not help correct the crashes. 

Message 122 of 377 (1,120 Views)

Re: Crashing issues since installing Discover University

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I have plenty of households and now a lot of them are unplayable as the game crashes when I try to play them, even though they load fine with Build mode from the World Map. Plus, I now have to cancel every invitation request while playing a house as the game will crash every time when the Sim attempts to travel to the destination.

I want to be able to play all households, not just some of them.

Message 123 of 377 (1,035 Views)

Game still crash even after Feb 20 update

★★ Novice

Need this fix soon, Everytime my sims travel to anywhere (restaurant, own retail shop, or to work place scientist and actor). The game always crash in loading screen or even before loading screen.

Message 124 of 377 (958 Views)

Re: Game still crash even after Feb 20 update

Hero (Retired)

@Fandy0109  What console are you using? Did you follow the trouble shooting steps in https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Game-crashing-after-December-update/m-p/8509... see post #2 or https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/XB1-Crashing-when-trying-to-travel-and-save-the-... Post #2 for troubleshooting based on your console.

Message 125 of 377 (937 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game crashing after December update

Hero
@manolobeach Is your game still crashing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 126 of 377 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve been having a similar issue except the crashing occurs at random intervals and usually when my game is idle. 

I’m on console as well and this seems to have started after the recent patch in February. It makes me paranoid to play because I have to save constantly. 

Message 127 of 377 (972 Views)

Sims 4 PS4 game crashes during loading screen.

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I've had this issue for a while now. My sims 4 ps4 game crashes when I exit CAS, travel to different lots, place lots, and sometimes when I exit build mode. It almost makes this game unplayable. 

Please help and hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks. 

Message 128 of 377 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue and it also seems to have started with the February update. It is completely random when it will crash. So far it has been while loading empty lots, entering build mode, exiting build mode, creating Sims, editing preexisting sims, opening menu to save, mid save (that one made me want to scream). Maybe it has something to do with the community stuff being added? All I know is that I can no longer even enjoy my game because I have to save every other minute so it makes doing anything a chore

Message 129 of 377 (956 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 game crashes during loading screen.

Hero (Retired)

@JTL02017  Please see this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Game-crashing-after-December-update/m-p/8509... There is a marked comment on the first page with troubleshooting steps.

Message 130 of 377 (1,189 Views)