Re: [PS4] Game Keeps Crashing - Error Code 34878-0

by mumofharry

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing non-stop

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem on xbox aswell! I've done everything.. it seems the longer I play the worse it gets aswell! The sound constantly lags out and glitches then the game just becomes unplayable!

Message 261 of 377 (1,000 Views)

Betreff: Game crashes when saving and in build mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Eve_ning92star...I have the same problem.. I don't know what i can do... it's very sad..

Message 262 of 377 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EmySims04 I know! I’ve tried saving my game, but it crashes when I try to. I can’t go into build mode or CAS. I finally gave up. I want to play the game, but I can’t. What’s the point if I can’t save?
Message 263 of 377 (995 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Eve_ning92star @oh..its the same Problem..I don't know safe the Game befor you Build or go in the CAS...I do it and so i don't lose Data.I know its sad but .. then i also dont know what i can do

Message 264 of 377 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Will this ever get fixed its ridiculous now i just wished you would give us updates and be honest with us ive got all packs so have spent quite alot of money on a game i can't play properly 

Message 265 of 377 (969 Views)

★ Apprentice

I completely agere! I was so hoping that the recent update would fix this problem! But nope..... it is just so frustrating. I have made several posts since christmas - but nothing has happened! 

I also have all the packs.... ☹️🙃 

The most frustrating thing though, is that pc got an additional update In the weekend after ECO Lifestyle, because of CRASHING! 

I mean COME ON?! Console have been crashing for half af year at least, but nothing is happening... 

@EA_Lanna please read this message. ☺️ 

Message 266 of 377 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Totally agree if this was a pc issue it would of been fixed by now my game is just unplayable wouldn't be as bad if it didn't take 15 minutes to reload again i just want answers now

Message 267 of 377 (961 Views)

★ Apprentice
@mumofharry Jep! Me too! At least a reassurance about them working on it, or an explanation on why it takes so long, when on pc it is happening in an blink of an eye almost!
Message 268 of 377 (952 Views)

Crashing on consoles

★★ Guide

There has been an issue with crashing while trying to travel and move around in the game. The latest patch did not address this and I want it to be known so there at least could be a fix for it. Many others have been wondering why the crashing on consoles has not been addressed. Crashing has been so bad since the release of the DU exp. pack.

Message 269 of 377 (935 Views)

Re: Crashing on consoles

★★★★★ Novice

This is a common thing with gaming devs and publishers where they will release content to pay for rather than fix issues plaguing their game. I’ve said the same thing about using forums to voice problems with this game but no solutions are offered. I wish I lived in Australia because over there they protect gamers and if a products is bad, you can request a refund. Only solution that has worked for me is starting a new game and forgetting about previous saved games. The sims is still a buggy mess but it’s playable.

Message 270 of 377 (1,112 Views)