PS4 Disc - The Sims 4 Bundle Cats & Dogs Issue

by Moskarmon

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 My first pet Stuff pack - cant get it because Cats and Dogs on Disc

Community Manager

Hey @HurleyNA this is something best addressed to Sony as they would be able to help you with any account or billing issues, our support would not be able to see your PS4 account: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 41 of 52 (1,253 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 My first pet Stuff pack - cant get it because Cats and Dogs on Disc

★★★★ Novice

@HurleyNA, well, I have the same issue on Xbox, and EA shuffled me to Microsoft, who, of course, told me that EA controls the pricing and told me to contact EA, so good luck not getting the runaround...

Message 42 of 52 (1,233 Views)

Re: Have cats and dogs from a bundle pack cant download my first pets

★ Novice

Anything changed yet?

Message 43 of 52 (1,321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, I have the same issue on Xbox, and EA shuffled me to Microsoft, who, of course, told me that EA controls the pricing and told me to contact EA, so good luck of someone actually caring about getting this fixed, instead of just getting the runaround...

Message 44 of 52 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same runaround from PlayStation and EA. Also, neither of them seems to understand the issue and it’s really obnoxious because it’s not that difficult. I feel like this could be fixed but the people who are supposed to help us just don’t have the ability to grasp the concept. The issue still continues on PlayStation and it’s now been a month. I’ve contemplated reaching back out to them, but it was so frustrating the first time that I really don’t have the energy to deal with it right now. 

Message 45 of 52 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

As EA_Lanna mentioned above and you have been guessing, this issue is related to The Sims 4 Plus Cats & Dogs disc version, which is not allowing the purchase of the pack for disc owners properly.

If you are on PlayStation 4 and try again today, you should be able to find My First Pet Stuff Pack on the Store and this time you should be able to purchase the pack. Please, let us know if you run into any similar issues.

Maxis continues working with Microsoft to resolve this for Xbox One disc owners of Cats & Dogs. If you are on Xbox One, please, subscribe to this thread as we will share any updates around this in here.

Thanks,

-Mai

(Edited by EA_Lanna to update details on thread for Xbox One members following thread mergers.)

Message 46 of 52 (5,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, so I know this was if you bought the my first pet add on but I have the cats and dogs bundle and it is not showing up when I open the game. How do I fix that?

Message 47 of 52 (1,371 Views)

PS4 Disc - The Sims 4 Bundle Cats & Dogs Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After a long time trying to play it again and with the latest update version (1.42) on my PS4 Slim, I was surprised that my old families saved with mascots I made can't be played because my Expansion Pack of Cats & Dogs doesn't show anywhere. Netherless all my DLC's purchased and installed are in the new interface and they are the only add-ons I can use with my base game Disc Bundle. I haved readed all the topics that share similarities to my case but there are only few, most are DLC Expansion Pack Cats & Dogs issues and not the The Sims Bundle disc edition so even the thread of Console Download an DLC Issues doesn't apply to me.

I check that my store and user (USA) it's the same that my disc (MPN: CUSA-2104514). I also try to desinstall and install everything, one by one, setting my session as primary, restored my licenses and nothing helps. The disc never came with a downloadable code of the extint Expansion Pack DLC of Cats & Dogs without Stuff Pack My First Pets, this edition supposedly bring only the Expansion Pack together with the base game disc installation.

I will leave some captures:

-The Sims 4 info and version on my PS4.

-The Add Ons, where The Sims 4 Bundle Cat & Dogs appear.

-The MPN code printed in the game.

Thanks for your time, I hope I could play with my created mascots save file without paying for any extra DLC.

Message 48 of 52 (1,193 Views)

Re: PS4 Disc - The Sims 4 Bundle Cats & Dogs Issue

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with my xbox one. I have had it or over two years and now it says I don't have that any more. Now I know why a lot of my stuff has been deleted from my house in the game. will some one help with this and also i would really like help with the other part to this mess....small pets!

Message 49 of 52 (1,110 Views)

Re: PS4 Disc - The Sims 4 Bundle Cats & Dogs Issue

Hero (Retired)
@Moskarmon Can you try installing the disc while offline? This may require you to uninstall the whole game first and then reinstalling offline.
Message 50 of 52 (1,065 Views)