[PS4] Crashing During Travel, Save the Game, Exiting CAS/Build Mode Patch 1.37

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 keeps crashing during save and auto-save (PS4)

Hero (Retired)
@TygerNight Perfect time to get one! They are inexpensive, and you can back all your PS4 saves up on to it so you don't lose them if something happens to your main saves on your console.
Message 61 of 98 (800 Views)

★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper I see that this was a problem that originally happened with the release of Seasons. If I were to uninstall Seasons, wouldl that lower my chances of crashing?
I'm on a fixed income, $40 left until the 3rd of July. Frown
Message 62 of 98 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@TygerNight Perhaps my post isn't clear enough. The seasons reference is for an older issue that was causing crashing and freezing, but removing seasons would not remove that issue, if it was what you were experiencing. That issue has also been patched.

It's also okay if you are unable to share saves for the current crashing. Hopefully others will be able to share them.

Message 63 of 98 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper as you know ive this problem for ages when the decorator pack came out i didn't want to have to renovate all the houses id built on the save i had been playing for years so i started a new game and my game runs like a dream no crashes no lagging even load times when travelling are quicker its not ideal but at least i can play
Message 64 of 98 (773 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@mumofharry Yes, old saves get very bogged down after a long while. I'm glad you are having a better game experience on a new save!
Message 65 of 98 (766 Views)

Re: I need to know if it's just me...

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes this is the same thing I’m having happen 😞 

Message 66 of 98 (765 Views)

Re: Crash when travel,take pictures, go to FAS to change clothes.

★★★★★ Apprentice

That’s sad … this game is junk I have so many threads over the 2 years  I have had this it’s no  TV worth the frustration anymore.. I will try to share my errors and saves but this really needs fixing! The game costs too much not to function as intended 

Message 67 of 98 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok thanks after we save to flash drive …how do we send to guru? 

Message 68 of 98 (764 Views)

★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper I have saves from when I first got the game, and I'm sure they're full of game-bogging stuff, I'm a serious 'collector'. >.>
Is there any way on the PS4 to erase some of the saves to free up some space and maybe improve performance?
Message 69 of 98 (731 Views)

Re: [PS4] Crashing During Travel, Save the Game, Exiting CAS/Build Mode Patch 1.

★★ Novice

The game has almost become unplayable for me. I can’t travel anywhere or go into build buy. The game just constantly crashes no matter what. It started mostly after a patch last year. This seriously needs to get solved. I can reproduce the issue because it happens literally ever single time I’m in the game no matter what lot I’m using or how big the family is or if there’s any dlc. I’ve paid 800+ dollars for this game. It need to be fixed ASAP 

Message 70 of 98 (678 Views)