Re: My first pet stuff

by Nicova13

Original Post

Re: My first pet stuff

★ Apprentice

Yup theres actually a whole chain of complaints that have been compiled together and as what we've been told EA is working with Sony and XBOX to correct the problem so hopefully soon well see some results 

Message 31 of 52 (830 Views)

Re: Sims4 My First Pet Stuff download trouble PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here going CRAZY right now.. Only Add-on I cant get.. Seems like they want us to spend more money.  I refuse to buy a game I already own. 

Message 32 of 52 (1,160 Views)

Re: Have cats and dogs from a bundle pack cant download my first pets

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Are there any updates on the progress?

Message 33 of 52 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having the exact same problem. Please work on a rapid solution as my daughter is beside herself waiting for this update. We also have a PS4 Sims4 with Cat& Dog and are unable to purchase the My First Pet Expansion.

Message 34 of 52 (1,130 Views)

Re: PS4 & Sims4 won’t let me buy My First Pet Stuff Pack

★ Novice
if people want to buy a pack they can’t use, them that’s on them. the fastest way to resolve the issue us to remove the unavailability completely
Message 35 of 52 (1,695 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, except that this isn't the first DLC they've offered on console. I have not seen this issue before purchasing other DLCs electronically for the disc-based Sims 4, nor is there any logical reason why this scenario shouldn't have been considered well before releasing it...

Message 36 of 52 (1,051 Views)

Re: [PS4] 'Cats & Dogs' on disk - Cant download 'My First Pets'

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue I have the disk sims 4 pets and I’m not able to download the new add on because it says I don’t own pets, did anyone find out why ? Or what can be done ? I messaged sims 4 page but haven’t heard back not sure who to even go to ? 

Message 37 of 52 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Thank you, The new pet icon doesn’t even show on my loading screen where you pick new game or load game where it shows what packs you have, it shows I have cats and dogs (disk) but ps store is saying I don’t own
Message 38 of 52 (1,027 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! 

I am so glad to see a solution is in the works. I got on since I am home sick(stomach virus) and wanted to play when I saw that the pets was missing. I was worried something was wrong with my disc or ps4! Hope it gets resolved soon. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 39 of 52 (945 Views)

SIMS 4 My first pet Stuff pack - cant get it because Cats and Dogs on Disc

★★★ Newbie

My daughter has the Cats and Dogs Expansion pack, she got it on Disc. She now wants to add the Stuff Pack My first Pet. But Playstation Store does not recognise that she has the Cats and dogs pack (because it was purchased on disc) and does not allow her to buy it. Is there any way around this? 

Message 40 of 52 (783 Views)