Re: My first pet stuff

by Rachelharris31

Original Post

★★★ Pro

EA are aware of the problem so they are sorting it out with both Sony and Microsoft so hopefully you won't have to wait to long to get it.

Message 11 of 52 (933 Views)

Re: Sims4 My First Pet Stuff download trouble PS4

★ Novice
  1. I have the same problem have hard copy of sims 4 cats and dogs bundle hatd copy but can not get my first pets 
Message 12 of 52 (1,956 Views)

★★ Novice

It appears to not be Eas fault its sony for the way they design their store its because the cats and dog pack wasnt bought from the store therfore it is in fact not downloaded into the system. So in the eyes of the playstaion you do not own the sims4 cats and dog pack. Itd be like if you got a new playstaion made new accounts and then put the disc in you would still have cats a dogs but not anyother pack so its a sony Issue

Message 13 of 52 (1,937 Views)

Re: Have cats and dogs from a bundle pack cant download my first pets

★★ Novice

I've come to the conclusion thats the promblem is actually the ps4 store because it sees that you haven't bought or downloaded cats ans dogs into its system so your playstaion "dosent have cats and dogs" but as soon as you add cats and dogs to your cart it says you can purchase it but its really not fair since we payed 50 for the bundled hard copy a year ago and now have to buy something again it just needs to be fixed

Message 14 of 52 (1,974 Views)

★★ Novice
@oceanicfoot8984 Why is it a SONY issue - EA is selling the bundle package - OK if there is clitch somewhere is PS system. Still EA should take some responsibility - at the situation the world is right now - little comfort - even some stuff package makes difference in little girls life ...
Message 15 of 52 (1,933 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think they figured that out. And a working on a resolve. Or at least that's what the response in my complaint made it sound like. That it's a problem on the PSN end were if you bought the cats & dogs bundle disk it's not registering you own it since it's on the disk itself 

Message 16 of 52 (1,083 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for letting me know they are working on it 

Message 17 of 52 (906 Views)

★ Novice
@oceanicfoot8984 But when iij load it up it says I have cats and dogs and I've been using the content
Message 18 of 52 (1,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you referring to when you load the game or open PSN. Because if you bought the disk the content is on there. The problem is the PSN is not recognizing the disk content because it's not downloaded from the PSN store it's on the disk directly. And the way the PSN store set it up is you have to have the content to download it. And since it's on a disk not downloaded directly ot doesn't think we own the DLC. I hope that helps. 

Message 19 of 52 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the exact same issue! Last night I chatted with PlayStation and they were no help whatsoever. The person didn’t get what I was saying  and definitely didn’t recognize it’s a PSN issue. They pushed me off to chat with EA games you also couldn’t help because it’s clearly a PSN issue. Is there any confirmation that they’re aware of this? It’s so difficult to try and contact PlayStation and I’m already frustrated because I also purchased the hard copy over a year ago as the bundle with cats and dogs 

Message 20 of 52 (1,017 Views)