[Open][XB] Crashing during travel, save the game, in build mode

by helenajade863

Original Post

Sims 4 Xbox One Gameplay Crash

★★★ Newbie

I just did the new update for the sims 4 yesterday 11/11/2020. Everytime i go into my household I only get to play for 2 minutes and it closes out back into my xbox home screen. I need help! aIt worked fine before the update.

Message 211 of 666 (456 Views)

Re: [Open][XB1] Crashing during travel, save the game, in build mode or the vets

★★★★ Apprentice

This is why I rarely spend any of my money on EA Products they don't care about the customers. Is just me or does EA break or ruin everything they touch? Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Sims comes to mind of things they've ruined.

Message 212 of 666 (501 Views)

Re: XBOX Not Saving

★★★★ Apprentice

This Happened to Me a lot on Sims 3 but thankfully not yet on 4 mainly because I only play enough after each update to see if they fixed the persistent crashing which they have not. I rarely play sims 4 anymore and I sure as H3ll ain't Buying anymore DLC I can't use due to the Frequent Crash to Dashboard/XBHome. I wish maxis never partnered with EA that was dire mistake.

Message 213 of 666 (499 Views)

Crashing after November patch

★★ Novice

After my game updated the other day it is now crashing after only playing for about ten minutes. I’ve restarted my xbox one, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game nothing works. Can we get a fix for this it’s not just pc having the issue. 

Message 214 of 666 (500 Views)

Re: [Open][XB1] Crashing during travel, save the game, in build mode or the vets

★★ Novice

Mine is doing the exact same thing after the update!!!

Message 215 of 666 (485 Views)

Sims 4 crashing. Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the island living and the Star Wars game pack for the sims 4 on the Xbox One console. I start the game and immediately it crashes. How can I fix this? 

Message 216 of 666 (501 Views)

Sims 4 keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sims 4 keeps crashing and I know everyone else is getting this but I feel like Xbox one isn’t getting looked into when I’m an Xbox one player, saw a few people complain about Xbox one but I just wanna make sure Xbox one is getting looked into also, I’ve connected EA so many time to try help the crashing but nothing been working but for me I nearly had this for 3 weeks so way before this new update came out so I don’t know if it involved with that. 

Message 217 of 666 (506 Views)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33.202.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get to work, Parenting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing a household. It worked fine in build mode and whilst my sim was at her place of business
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen goes blank and then Returns to the home menu of the xbox console
What do you expect to see? For the game to work
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not Sure. It was working fine three weeks ago. Yesterday was the first time I played it since then and it crashed twice and then twice this morning. Won’t play again till it’s fixed!

Message 218 of 666 (477 Views)

My Xbox is crashing and skills not updating after new patch. :(

★★ Novice

My Xbox 1 is crashing and gardening and other skills not increasing after new update.

Message 219 of 666 (619 Views)

XBOX ONE SIMS 4 Keeps Crashing After New Update

★★★ Newbie

[XBOX ONE] My Sims 4 has been working Perfectly fine until This new update happened. After The update was installed my Game keeps crashing when I am playing in Live mode & sometimes even when I am trying to save. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game and add-Ons as well as turning off my console, unplugging it and turning it back on. All other games play just fine and I have more then enough storage on my system so I know it’s something with the game. Again my Sims has been working perfectly fine until the new update came in place now I can barely play. I have pretty much all the expansion pack except 3 including the new snowy escape from the update & I was happy to spend my money on this game but not for things like this to happen. I need a resolution for this!

Message 220 of 666 (615 Views)