Game Crashing

by savmoney666

Original Post

Xbox game crashing since Platforms update in November/December

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36.1052300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs City Living Seasons Tiny Living Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS and build mode work fine, game crashes within 5 minutes of entering Live Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Game closes and goes back to Xbox dashboard, has to be reloaded from scratch, any progress since last save is lost
What do you expect to see? Not crashing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Occured constantly since platforms update in Nov/Dec ‌

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36.105.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs City Living Seasons Tiny Living Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS and build mode work fine, game crashes within 5 minutes of entering Live Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Game closes and goes back to Xbox dashboard, has to be reloaded from scratch, any progress since last save is lost
What do you expect to see? Not crashing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Occured constantly since platforms update in Nov/Dec

Message 451 of 666 (414 Views)

Game Crashing

★★★ Novice

I just purchased the sims 4 expansion pack Eco Lifestyle and my game keeps crashing. Also, the game has been very laggy recently. 

I play on Xbox and have the most recent update. 

Message 452 of 666 (540 Views)

Game keeps crashing

★★★ Novice

I just bought Eco Lifestyle (last night 1/3/2021) and my game has crashed 3 times since installing it. Also, the game has been extra laggy the past month or so. 

I play on Xbox and have the most recent update. 

Message 453 of 666 (543 Views)

Re: Laggy

★★★ Novice

Mine is the same way, except I’m on Xbox. I noticed it’s been extra laggy the past month or so. I also just bought Eco Lifestyle and my game continuously crashes! 

Message 454 of 666 (533 Views)

Sims 4 Crashing Xbox One

★★★ Novice

Hello!

For the past week my Sims 4 game has been crashing randomly. Its been ever since I installed Snowy Escape.

I'm not sure where to report this but its getting so unbearable I'm losing progress every day!

Message 455 of 666 (551 Views)

Re: Game Crashing

Hero (Retired)

@savmoney666 I've merged your report with the XB crash thread. The marked post on the first page of this thread has any relevant information for this issue currently for XB.

The post has a lot of information in it, as there's a few things going on with XB, so please read it thoroughly.

Message 456 of 666 (515 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Crashing Xbox One

Hero (Retired)

@crizzrr I've merged your report with the XB crash thread. The marked post on the first page of this thread has any relevant information for this issue currently for XB.

The post has a lot of information in it, as there's a few things going on with XB, so please read it thoroughly.

Message 457 of 666 (514 Views)

Re: Xbox game crashing since Platforms update in November/December

Hero (Retired)

@bphester99 I've merged your report with the XB crash thread. The marked post on the first page of this thread has any relevant information for this issue currently for XB.

Message 458 of 666 (501 Views)

Re: Xbox game crashing since Platforms update in November/December

★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper Don't you get annoyed posting the same reply over and over and over and over again?... 🤔 Anywaysss is there any news on a fix yet or we still on the back burner?
Message 459 of 666 (469 Views)

Sims 4 on console crashing every 5 min-no exaggeration

★ Apprentice

I have sims 4 on X1, my console is up to date, my game is up to date, ive done everything previously mentioned in previous threads deleting MAC address, deleting cloud storage and regular storage, uninstalling and reinstalling the game(1-2 times a week now). Nothing is working I have all game packs and this game is to darn expensive to always have these issues. It’s like a new update comes out and more stuff breaks. I’m FRUSTRATED, please help this game crashes sometimes on startup, but lately it’s been crashing nonstop every 5 min, if I go to travel, build mode, start a club meeting, invite sims over, leave work early, just playing, I’ve even reset my Xbox 

Message 460 of 666 (474 Views)