Re: Sims 4 PS4console keeps crashing

by Rachelharris31

Original Post

Re: Crashing issues since installing Discover University

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bonsoir,

J'ai exactement le même soucis sur Ps4 depuis Novembre 2019... j'avais stoppé le jeu pour ça.

Je pensais que ça venait de ma ps4 FAT qui devait être vieille car elle n'arrêtait pas de planter même en ayant réinitialisé le système entièrement et tout réinstaller comme le préconise Sony.

Rien n'y a fait!

J'ai racheté une ps4 pro en décembre et j'ai rejoué au sims 4 en février. J'ai acheté tous les packs depuis.

Il m'est actuellement impossible de jouer sans que le jeu ne plante toutes les 5 minutes à la moindre action.

Je ne peux pas passer du mode vie au mode construction sans que le jeu ne crash, je ne peux pas ouvrir ma galerie sans que le jeu ne crash, je ne peux pas gérer les mondes sans que le jeu ne crash si cela part du mode vie.

Le jeu crash même lorsque je tente de sauvegarder.

C'est un enfer, j'ai créé un sujet sur le FO officiel français, car je voulais savoir si un signalement pouvait être fait auprès du support où des développeurs car c'est vraiment intolérable pour le coup. 

Je tourne des jeux des dizaines d'heures d'affilée sans aucun soucis. En fait, seuls les sims crash constamment comme ça.

J'ai parcouru je ne sais combien de sujets et de forums où les joueurs ont le même soucis, que ce soit sur Xbox ou Ps4 c'est pareil. Un correctif va-t-il être apporté???

Ma ps4 est à jour ainsi que mon jeu, il est bien évident aussi qu'aux vues des manipulations précèdent sur mon ancienne ps4, ce problème vient du jeu et non de la console : alors je ne réinitialiserai pas ma console.

Edit: j'ai supprimé le fichier sauvegarde auto j'ai éteins ma console et j'ai lancé le jeu : problème identique... Je suis désespéré...

Message 151 of 377 (1,271 Views)

Sims 4 PS4console keeps crashing

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a 1tb PS4 system that’s I play the sims 4 on as of today 3/14/20 I own all game add on’s packs available for this game all content. My sims game and PS4 are up to date all patches are in. The problem is that I cannot leave the lot, visit, edit or create a sim, or decorate the homes because if I do The game will crash giving error code (CE-34878-0) and I am constantly restarting the game. Today alone I restarted the game 11 times if you play the sims you would know that’s allot and it takes up to 12 mins to load each time. Is there a fix? What does this code mean.... I will say I in installed re installed I even downloaded the game on the 2nd reload of this game one by one and checking for an update after every add on was installed. Please help as I have spent allot of money just to have this game be unplayable.

Message 152 of 377 (1,376 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

That error just means that the application has crashed but obviously you already know that you could try uninstalling your game re installing it and make sure to check for any new updates for both the game and console if they are both up to date you can try putting your PS4 into safe mode and rebuilding your database oh and make sure you haven't downloaded any custom paintings of the gallery because that seems to be the main offender for crashing the game.

Message 153 of 377 (1,296 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lynnvalero Your Issue sounds like this one. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Game-crashing-after-December-update/m-p/8547... You can read the marked post for how to send in your crashing save to the bug team and there is troubleshooting steps there, including tips other people have said worked for them.

Message 154 of 377 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes all this suggested measures have been taken ... I’m on PS4 so no custom content or pictures in the game. Thank you for the suggestions 

Message 155 of 377 (1,261 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lynnvalero There's links in the post I shared to send in your crashing save file. PS4 users can share their saves.

You can also try deleting your autosave, which is mentioned in the post I linked as well.

XB1 users are having issues with stuff downloaded from the gallery, you can also see if you have a lot of gallery items saved to your library and if so, delete them. 

Message 156 of 377 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow thank you !! 

Message 157 of 377 (1,210 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai I have been struggling with this same issue it seems to happen in build mode travel even when you try to save the game it all crash after spending hours. It's quite frustrating any help would be brilliant I have bought every pack in the game spent a lot of money and time,any help would be much appreciated thank you.
Message 158 of 377 (1,194 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having this issue since last year November December. I've tried deleting my auto save, checking for all updates. Reinstalling and NOTHING is working. I cant even get into my households now 

Message 159 of 377 (1,146 Views)

Game crashes constantly

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Dont know - but latest update for sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everyone except spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens when loading or going out of build mode, and when in build mode for some time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes
What do you expect to see? That the game doesn’t crash?!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The recent update for console

Hi, 

The bug is happening 90 percent of the times, in those previously described scenarios. 

The game is almost unplayable.... and for sure the game is not fun, when you don’t want to travel or go into build mode in pure fear of having to reload the game. 

Message 160 of 377 (1,190 Views)