Need help deleting sim ? (PS4)

by TechMajin

Original Post

Need help deleting sim ? (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi! I have only ever played sims 3 but I saw the sims 4 on sale on psn so decided to try it and give it a shot and I have been liking it so far

However, I was creating my friend and his girlfriend but I quit it by accident before adding the girlfriend so I placed my friend, edited the household and then left them there, but because I already placed them I couldn't edit the relationship so i used cheats but they seemed to go to another sim that was a clone of mine without traits and I tried looking for where they live but I can't for the life of me find it (I checked each world twice), is there anyway to completely delete them other than going to the map, finding their house and doing it that way? I tried deleting the library entry but that didn't work and it's driving me nuts >Frown [Font size edited, please only use the default font size and colour, thanks. - Admin.]

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: Need help deleting sim ? (PS4)

Champion (Retired)

@TechMajin Here is some info in the following thread https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/splitting-and-merging

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)