Re: My Sims 4 PS4 crashed while playing

by COSMICSMURFER

Original Post

Re: My Sims 4 PS4 crashed while playing

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My game REFUSES to respond on ANY of my saves... I've had to sadly delete all of them and start over. And that hasn't helped either with the SEVERE Lag!! This is truly truly Unacceptable for a CONSOLE like Series X!!! Next Gen Gaming System and it runs at a snail pace Or not at all... What the actual F!! I'm so so mad and peeved off and had it with EA and their crappy services. We Pay Full Price for a game on consoles ( not to mention FULL PRICE for All Dlc and Expansion Packs) . We DO NOT have the luxury of mods to fix our crappy broken game like most lucky PC Gamers do..and therefore we don't have CC... So there's ZERO excuse there for why the game lags so severely!! I just really am disappointed and fed up with this game now. As a Life-long simmer I used to get so much enjoyment out of it, I was really getting back into the Sims series during the Lockdown last year but now sadly all I ever had is stress over trying to get it to barely even function! At this rate I just want my refund for Cottage Living and I'm done with this series for good Frown

Message 11 of 11 (133 Views)