Re: My First Pet Stuff

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PS4] 'Cats & Dogs' on disk - Cant download 'My First Pets'

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought sims4 and cats and dogs bundle pack when I got sims 4  now there is the dlc for my first pets and it says i cant download it because i don't have cats and dogs

(CM: Edited thread title following merge)

Message 1 of 52 (5,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Have cats and dogs from a bundle pack cant download my first pets

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

As EA_Lanna mentioned above and you have been guessing, this issue is related to The Sims 4 Plus Cats & Dogs disc version, which is not allowing the purchase of the pack for disc owners properly.

If you are on PlayStation 4 and try again today, you should be able to find My First Pet Stuff Pack on the Store and this time you should be able to purchase the pack. Please, let us know if you run into any similar issues.

Maxis continues working with Microsoft to resolve this for Xbox One disc owners of Cats & Dogs. If you are on Xbox One, please, subscribe to this thread as we will share any updates around this in here.

Thanks,

-Mai

(Edited by EA_Lanna to update details on thread for Xbox One members following thread mergers.)

View in thread

Message 46 of 52 (5,825 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Did you get the sims4 cats and dogs bundle back on a disc like the hard version of it because Thats what I have so its not techinically downloaded into my PlayStation but it should count xbox as well

Message 2 of 52 (5,131 Views)

My First Pet Stuff

★★★ Newbie

The pack “My First Pet Stuff” just released on console. A lot of console players bought The Sims 4, Cats&Dogs Bundle as a disc. We are now unable to purchase My First Pet Stuff because the playstation store thinks we don’t own Cats&Dogs (although we do.) So how are we supposed to purchase My First Pet Stuff pack? No one is going to buy the $40.00 bundle when we already own Cats&Dogs. 

Message 3 of 52 (3,858 Views)

★★★ Pro

Have you tried purchasing my first pet stuff in game.

Message 4 of 52 (3,821 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@marissag21  Your Cats and Dogs disc region doesn't match your PSN region. Please read https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Read-First-FAQ-Sims-4-Console-DLC-Issues/m-p/877...

Message 5 of 52 (3,806 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Hells_sinner626 If you are on PS4, Your Cats and Dogs disc region doesn't match your PSN region. Please read https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Read-First-FAQ-Sims-4-Console-DLC-Issues/m-p/877...

Message 6 of 52 (5,101 Views)

★★ Novice

How exactly would you go about fixing that issue because I think thats whats wrong with mine

Message 7 of 52 (5,071 Views)

My first pet stuff

★ Apprentice

So I bought the sims 4 disk version cats and dog bundle. Now your adding my first pet stuff. But when I go to buy it for the PSN store it says it's not available because I dont own the digital copy in PSN. And wont let me try to buy it unless i spend $35 on an expansion pack I already own that came with the game i bought. 

Message 8 of 52 (4,022 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay so my region is USA. And the disk region code which is CUSA-13012 which is a US region code so both add up to be comparable. But it's still not working. Do you have any suggestions. Or could it simply be a PSN glitch? 

Message 9 of 52 (5,050 Views)

Sims4 My First Pet Stuff download trouble PS4

★★ Novice

Hi !!!!! I spent yesterday trying to solve the problem with the download. I was in a very long TWITTER conversation with EA HELP - thanks Dee - but we were not able to find solution. I tried every possible way - but no luck. I have bought Sims4 + Cats and Dogs bundle (hard copy with disc) - now when I try to buy My First Pet Stuff - it indicates that I can't do it - because I don't have the Cats and Dogs package. PS SHOP offers my to buy even the Cats and Dogs package - but I have it already ... Please try to find solution - my daughter who is with my in isolation is getting angry ...

Message 10 of 52 (5,035 Views)