Re: My CAS is freezing (PS4)

by Alvadorn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My CAS is freezing (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing sims 4 on my PS4 today and I didn't like the look of one of my townies so I edited him in create a sim and after about five minutes my entire game froze and now I can't do anything other than zoom in and out of the sim. I don't want to exit the game unless I have to because I hadn't saved for awhile and I had done a lot of stuff that day so I don't want that to be erased. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (1,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

i've tried a bunch of different things but now I think I might just exit the game because I don't think there's anything else I can do

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,692 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

I know you said you don't want to exit the game but you might have to are you sure you haven't accidentally clicked on free cam mode.

Message 2 of 7 (1,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry I'm kind of new to the sims what is free camera mode?

Message 3 of 7 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've tried a bunch of different things but now I think I might just exit the game because I don't think there's anything else I can do

Message 4 of 7 (1,693 Views)

★ Novice

It happens to me today, it's like the controller buttons became unresponsive so I tried connecting a USB mouse to the PS4 and it worked. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game recently but for the last 3 days on my PS4 the game is freezing a lot. It's too hard to play  Frown

Message 6 of 7 (1,590 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m on PlayStation 4van in Cas an I’m frozen can only zoom in an out an rotate my character I never ran into this before I disconnected my controller to see is it was the problem an not the game but it’s definitely the game literally right after the update on the 24 of may 2020, I even used the remote play app for PlayStation but to no avail it’s kiboshed I’m going to see if it’ll correct itself I never turn my PlayStation off an out of habit never shut down the game so it is left running in usually build mode but 90% of the time it’s in Create a SIM mode an never done this so our hope if it doesn’t fix itself is another patch update an not playing with cheats on because I think cheat mode crashed it

Message 7 of 7 (1,009 Views)