Lots and Sims not saving to library - PS4

by BTGBB

Original Post

Re: Lots and Sims not saving to library - PS4

★★★ Apprentice
I hope they find a fix, this is so disappointing.
Message 41 of 53 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I just received a message from them saying they are having trouble reproducing it but that they are still trying and understand how important it is.
The trouble is we all have the same problem but no same reason for why it happened mine acts like storage is full for others it doesn't
Message 42 of 53 (710 Views)

★ Guide

Well that is a little strange. I can understand why it's taking them longer to figure out since there's no apparent reason for it. Thanks for the info, @mumofharry

Message 43 of 53 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Are you still have the same issue @AncientHylian? I thought you were the lucky one that uninstalling worked for
Message 44 of 53 (698 Views)

★ Guide

Right, I'm not having the issue currently. Uninstalling it did make my library work again. I'm still interested in this topic though because now the game will sometimes crash whenever I try to open the library, which it has never done before, so I think there is still something wrong with it. So I want to see if EA says they found a fix that helps the crashing, and fixes your problems, too. I wish uninstalling the game had worked for you! I guess I was just lucky Raised eyebrow I can deal with the game crashing once in a while versus not saving at all. 

Message 45 of 53 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Ive not tried to uninstall im better off than the others though cos as long as i delete a save i can save a new one but im limited to about 26 its sounds like unless they can reproduce it they don't know what's causing it
Message 46 of 53 (687 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, it seems like we're all having slightly different issues. All of them to do with the Library, though. Hopefully EA comes up with a fix soon. 

Message 47 of 53 (683 Views)

★ Guide
I also hope that they're able to find the fix for this problem soon. There's so much that I want to do & build but choose not to until this is resolved. But @mumofharry you've been so diligent & helpful, you inspired me to resuscitate my dead twitter account to follow the sim gurus there & see their progression in different areas. It's informative to see how all of us came to experience this glitch, but I wish we were all as fortunate as @AncientHylian in that reinstalling our application data would help our libraries to save again. 😁
Message 48 of 53 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Thank you @FinalBossNyuma for the kind words it's good to be able to talk to others having the same issues @SimGuruNick is the one who deals with in game problems and any additional information you can give him will help
Message 49 of 53 (660 Views)

★ Guide
Hey everyone, in a related thread about this same issue that BTGBB linked in the OP, SimQA_Icarus asked if any of us quit the game without saving after adding saves to the library at any point, as he says the library apparently doesn't have its own autosave feature & the regular autosave doesn't apply to it.

Some people have already said that they were saving but still ended up experienced problems anyway. I was saving my game, too, at first, but then at one point I stopped because I thought I didn't need to & experienced issues shortly after that. If you'd like, please share your experiences with him in that thread just in case there's any chance that this might push them in the right direction in regards to finding a fix for this serious problem.
Message 50 of 53 (589 Views)