Lots and Sims not saving to library - PS4

by BTGBB

Original Post

Re: Lots and Sims not saving to library - PS4

★★★★★ Guide
Wow i just did what you said i deleted a few things i created from library saved some new ones quit the game went back and they were there it must be something to do with storage then my library hasn't got a lot of saves and ps4 has plenty of storage left i will send them a message hopefully this will help thanks for that at least for now i can save a little
Message 31 of 53 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello! I notice you posted 3 weeks ago and today I had a very similar experience on xbox onex. I played for about 8 hours today, and saved afterwards and it “looked” like the game saved, but when I tried to load the file later, it was the save from the previous night. I specifically remember seeing my sim, her new hubby and the child in the save, and the load was just my single sim back at her old lot. I travelled many times in that period so game should have autosaved also, the autosave was from the previous night as well. I really hope we get reaponses on our posts because at this point I want my money back...
Message 32 of 53 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Sorry this is about saving created lots and sims to the library not actual game saves looks like you've got an even bigger problem so many things wrong with this game
Message 33 of 53 (606 Views)

★ Guide
So deleting some saves from the library helped you to save more things, too? I had no idea if what I did was a complete fluke or not, but at least now there's that tiny chance of being able to save things. Maybe I should try it again & see if it works better for me.
Message 34 of 53 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
Yes it worked great find from you mine does seem to be deleted one was able to save one but surely it can't be a limit ive only got 25 saves not inc ones that came with the game be interesting to see how many saves other people have
Message 35 of 53 (583 Views)

★ Guide

I only had maybe eight saves of my own when the library stopped saving. I even deleted a few things and tried to save something new, and that didn't work.  My library was totally broken Frown

Message 36 of 53 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same. It doesn't matter how little is in my library, nothing saves properly.
Message 37 of 53 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Its so confusing everyone has different answers mine will save as long as I delete an old save i still have about 20 broken blue saves that wont delete
Message 38 of 53 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Guys so many of us are having this problem now ive seen alot of people on forums and twitter not being able to save to library surely now they must have to do something about it
Message 39 of 53 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Apparently QA are still investigating the issue
Message 40 of 53 (517 Views)