Re: Library is full

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Library is full

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am trying to download things from the gallery on PS4 and it keeps saying "library is full. you won't be able to save additional items in the library until you delete items from your library" i dont want to lose any of my builds and sims Devil

Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@xsukixvelesx 

On consoles you have limited storage for this. If you do not want to remove something then you can no longer get new things. You may be able to move some things to USB storage until you wish to use it in a Game. You can get more help in the consoles forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@xsukixvelesx 

On consoles you have limited storage for this. If you do not want to remove something then you can no longer get new things. You may be able to move some things to USB storage until you wish to use it in a Game. You can get more help in the consoles forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)