Re: Language Sims 4 PS4

Champion (Retired)

@Kazzz74

No problem, have fun playing! :eahigh_file:

Message 11 of 25 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh I think this was my problem too.

I deleted and reloaded... takes 12 hours so not played it again yet.

Thank you both for your help
Message 12 of 25 (1,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Oh, so the text was in English, @knocky19? Then yes, that's definitely the reason you don't understand your Sims Standard smile

Enjoy, dag dag (= goodbye) and have fun here in the forums! Standard smile
-Mai

Message 13 of 25 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My language on my ps4 is set to English it still changes my language wtf is this bs 3rd time reinstalling 

Message 14 of 25 (1,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Lilsusu

Please be more precise. Does the Console change language. Does the Game change language (from what to what) or something else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 25 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Consol is set to English game is not idk what the language is I only speak English if this is EAs joke to be more diverse then it can go bankrupt for all I care

Message 16 of 25 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting so mad my console is set to English but the Sims talk in another  language  and I can't change it this is by far the worst purchase i have made 2 years

Message 17 of 25 (1,357 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lilsusu

It appears you did not read all previous answers. The Sims speaks in Simlish. You are not ment to understand it. Read the texts instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 25 (1,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Read the texts instead." Can we change the language of this balloons text? 

I bought the game for my daughter and she doesn't understand English and would be nice if she is able to understand the available Sims actions that she can press.

Is there anyway to change this? 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nuno Oliveira

Message 19 of 25 (1,229 Views)

Champion (Retired)

To the best of my knowledge on Consoles the language settings of the console itself is what determine the game language if it is supported otherwise it will be english.

asking in technical issues - Consoles may give a better answer.

Message 20 of 25 (1,220 Views)