Re: Need help

by calligenia

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
It still does the samething after i did that it doesn’t happen with the other games i have. Its weird
Message 11 of 43 (15,421 Views)

EA app Team

Hi again, @mariaaaglo,

Thanks for trying. Are you playing on a big lot or with a big family?

-Mai

Message 12 of 43 (15,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah but even on the small lots its the same if I pause the game it works sometimes
Message 13 of 43 (15,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried this method, and it only works for a few hours to be honest, however my sims only freeze when I have the ultra fast speed, which I use fast speed mostly all the time and literally it freezes way too often. Which is a shame because sims is actually a fun and addicted game but just gets me very angry that I can't enjoy the actual game play.

Please solve this issue for sims lovers
Message 14 of 43 (15,306 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have you tried deleting the sims 4 application and reinstaling it? If not, it's worth a try

Message 15 of 43 (15,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having my problem with sims 4 got it a week after it came out digitally in November for ps4. The loading screens are long and it’s like my game lags the time on the game speed has a lag and then it glitches back some hours. My sims take years to do one tasks so then it takes forever to do a task. I turned off my game unuggee power cord for 30 seconds and still having this same issue worked everything
Message 16 of 43 (14,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here... bought the game last week...
1. I’m playing on PS4 PRO 1 TB
2. It crashes already 4 times!
3. It lags when i do some tasks or actions with sims or use the time lapse
4. I’ve the best lan cable you can have and yes i’ve tried to turn off and turn on the ps4 and stuff and guess what?! Every other game is working well but sims don’t...
Message 17 of 43 (14,674 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought my PS4 just for the Sims 4. I'm actually very dissapointed,  it crashed so many times . I save so frequently cuz I'm always worried it might crash again. Twice I had to save my game to a USB, uninstall reinstall everything because a bunch of stuff wasn't working. It's weird because Sims is the only game I play on it . My PS4 is new does this mean it's not strong enough to handle Sims4 . 

Message 18 of 43 (14,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does it make a difference if you have a big family? I have been having a lot of lagging just the past few weeks. I have 6 people in my family and it lags when clicking to do an action. Takes about 30 seconds to a min to do that action. 

Message 19 of 43 (13,457 Views)

Re: Lagging

★★★ Newbie

This happend to me few times if like me your on ps4 look at the notification wall  should fix let me know somtimes the wall slows down game play especially in build mode

Message 20 of 43 (12,928 Views)